VN Ren'Py Abandoned Life Is Isekai [v0.10] [Life is Isekai]

2.40 star(s) 16 Votes

LeonidesDS

Dec 24, 2017
Yes, the bugs in the diary make the game nigh incomprehensible to navigate.
Also wanting to know how might one properly train Victoria's backdoor (though i'm guessing in involves Kate's buttplug).
There is no way to train Victoria's backdoor currently, but the images and clips are present in the folder but not being utilised. Just for fun i created simple cutscene that includes them all until delevoper puts them in himself.

• Wow
Reactions: Kira999 and Sonico

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
There is no way to train Victoria's backdoor currently, but the images and clips are present in the folder but not being utilised. Just for fun i created simple cutscene that includes them all until delevoper puts them in himself.
I had bumped into the images and clips while trying to follow Incombat's suggestion in how to deal with the bugged diary, but had no idea if they were being utilised or not in this version, thanks for clearing that up.

Might give your edit a spin soon.

Last edited:

Incombat

Apr 27, 2017
Found the 'bg diary', 'bg diary hover', 'but diary' & 'but diary hover' images in the game > images > button folder.
Also came across a 'Дневник кнопка' image that seems to be a much larger resolution version of the same image as those thumbnails.

No luck whatsoever with finding anything under 'diary', 'bg' or 'screen' names in script.py. If that is because i'm so green at tinkering with Ren'Py files or some other coding error shenanigans on the Dev's part, no idea. Could you take a look into it?
well, that's your culprit right there. Python doesn't really do well with spaces in the variable names, and ren'py is just subset of Python.
You can change the error variable from "bgdiary" into "bg_diary", and change the filename of the image that you found to same 'bg_diary'. Or go the opposite way, and correct the image name to be the same as the bugged variable, so filename will be "bgdiary" .

I'm holding off on downloading this again, was kinda disappointed that dev disappeared after I sent him my version of english script as a fan contribution(looks like he hired some freelance work to do the translation and got something worse than DeepTL for his early releases). I hope he used at least parts of it, and plot got more readable.

Reactions: Sonico
Oct 8, 2018
Scanned through the screenshots

Was feeling pretty 'meh' about it all till I saw Aunt Cass

YOU SHOULD HAVE STARTED WITH THAT!

I ALMOST MISSED IT!

oneghost9

Jul 23, 2017
Your both right.
Very few members use the review system correctly. entitlement and little chance of repercussions allow the majority
here to spew their self-hate onto us so they can feel a little bit of false self-esteem.
The worst thing here is the reaction emojis, I would like to see only the first seven used, the rest are somewhat ambiguous and downright overly misused.
:unsure:

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
Why is it that games with good renders get bad reviews on F95. People play the games for free yet complain. Sigh, first world problems.
You realized that renders don't make a game being good? The game can have the crapiest renders and be good because the story, gameplay and replayability.
The comment about that we can't give a bad rating because the game is free is really stupid and old, If a game is good it will get a good rating, if is bad, it won't. I can apply that to steam games, if I bough a game I can make a bad review because I payed for the game even if I enjoy it. Because from your point of view looks like we can only do the opposite, if the game is free, don't complain, if you buy it, you can complain.
And the review system here works like any other in the world, people rate the game and let a comment why they liked and what not, is funny that most of the times the 4 or 5 star reviews are, "I love the story, is unique, the game is really grindy, have ton of bugs, but I don't care 5 stars" and the 1, 2 and 3 stars explain why the game is not really good and what can be improved and give examples.
You should read the reviews and not see how many stars the game have and if the renders are pretty or not, in that way you will understand why the rating and if you aren't convinced, play the game for yourself and give a review.

DJP18

Dec 3, 2021
Does anyone have the script to correct the journal error that you can pass it on to me please?

DJP18

Dec 3, 2021
Incombat Hello, I have tried what you mentioned about the journal bug but without success, is it possible that you can send the article with the corrected bug? please

Incombat

Apr 27, 2017
Incombat Hello, I have tried what you mentioned about the journal bug but without success, is it possible that you can send the article with the corrected bug? please
sorry, that game is long gone from my drive. If I understood follow up discussion correctly, dev used whitespaces in image name, but called the image with no whitespaces .So it's "bg diary.jpg" or whatever, but it's called as 'bgdiary' in code (extension doesn't matter in code, as long it's one of the known ones). To see how renpy code corresponds to the images folder, the relevant manual section.

DJP18

Dec 3, 2021
After going through the entire prologue so to speak, what do you do to get to the cover photo? collect money or what? (the diary doesn't work for me ahaha)

Grubiqn

Dec 3, 2018
Anyone can explain me what the hell is this stupid game,im stuck on first scene with talking with mother and daughter because any combination i choose i always get bad ending second with sexuall harrasment which is stupid as hell....any tips on which ones are correct lines to choose????

2.40 star(s) 16 Votes