sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
Okay, so... is it not possible for a female MC to be lesbian? I've got 5 different women totally in love with me, but all I can do is take them on dates. No h-scenes on said dates (even following the museum hints) and I have no option to propose.

I'm gonna be phenomenally pissed if I've completely wasted the several hours I've put into this so far

Nkbs

Jun 20, 2018
Okay, so... is it not possible for a female MC to be lesbian? I've got 5 different women totally in love with me, but all I can do is take them on dates. No h-scenes on said dates (even following the museum hints) and I have no option to propose.

I'm gonna be phenomenally pissed if I've completely wasted the several hours I've put into this so far
As Male Character, you can have relationships & h-scenes with (exept the Tailor one) all the womans in the game... and! as far i saw, only 1 male (A-R)

As Female... you can raise the affection level up to "love" but only up to that point, some say (around the web) you could have a Lesbian Relationship with NAGI... but i don't know.

Besides the only CG avaidable of 2 Womans to be honestly, was between the Tailor store & you (the FC)...

The Museum hints are great honestly, if you can't marry to the others, it means you can't after all... besides, the YAOI/YURI scenes are "nothing", the game is more M/F than M/M-F/F...

In fact, the only one with more dialogue is the M/M scene between the MC & A-R =/

personhuman432432

Jul 31, 2018
Haven't really seen anyone mention this, so..
Everyone is aware of being able to change the affection/hate values with a save editor, right?
(don't know about cheat engine though)

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
The Mega link is dead... account that uploaded it violated the TOS too many times...

Why would someone repeatedly violate a TOS agreement ? A TOS is not sexy at all.

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
Can i convince the guest staying at the central office to stay there even if i have no house for them to move in or they will leave regardless?
I got pass one crystal in the ogre cave with Satira's help to access those juicy resources. But not sure who could do the same to the ones in the abandoned mine. I tried bringing A-R there when he arrived through the port but nothing happened. I know that you could also make crystals disappear by changing the town atmosphere to chaos or dark but i want to know who else could do that by themself other than Satira.
Also the game warned me to choose carefully who to give valentine bread to and who to give friendship bread, but it turn out i could just give valentine bread to everyone and nothing weird happen. Why bother give a warning if nothing's gonna change regardless?

Nkbs

Jun 20, 2018
Can i convince the guest staying at the central office to stay there even if i have no house for them to move in or they will leave regardless?
I got pass one crystal in the ogre cave with Satira's help to access those juicy resources. But not sure who could do the same to the ones in the abandoned mine. I tried bringing A-R there when he arrived through the port but nothing happened. I know that you could also make crystals disappear by changing the town atmosphere to chaos or dark but i want to know who else could do that by themself other than Satira.
Also the game warned me to choose carefully who to give valentine bread to and who to give friendship bread, but it turn out i could just give valentine bread to everyone and nothing weird happen. Why bother give a warning if nothing's gonna change regardless?
Step by step:

1) You can't convince the characters to stay at the Inn (Central Office) when there isn't a house for them... They will stay X time and as long i remember, it can vary from 1 week to 1 month (don't know if it's a Bug or something in the game.. the atmosphere or the divinity of god.. who knows?) NOTE!: As far i see, as long you have "affection = 30" with them or "Likely = 30" after give them lots of Gifts & nice actions with them (Shake hand, talk, caress body) they will request a house at the island.

2) The easy way honestly it's the Atmosphere... you quickly drag it to Chaos or Dark, the Crystals will dissapear... spend some days gathering the resources, enough so you can build 1 or 2 times each building (Residences can be built with resources that ain't behind the Crystals so it doesn't matter) that's what i do... then you can change the Atmosphere again by taking X building or Decoration =/ (Street Lamp, Cactus, Bones, etc)

3) Meaby it's a bug about the "Valentine bread" because, i only could give 1 of them.. to X.. the rest will have "Friendship" Bread... but still, as far i see the famous: "Valentine Bread" it's a Boost, like if it was 2 or 3 gifts in 1... so it doesn't matter at all, not for me.. as long you have plenty of Gifts already to give around 20/50 of them to each character you like and want to have in your island...

2.1) Honestly... No, tried taking A-R and others with me.. i didn't knew about Satira, after all.. i just change the Atmosphere and that's all =/ easy, "quick"... and can build 2 times each Store and 12 Residences... :)

Reactions: sonhot

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
2.1) Honestly... No, tried taking A-R and others with me.. i didn't knew about Satira, after all.. i just change the Atmosphere and that's all =/ easy, "quick"... and can build 2 times each Store and 12 Residences... :)
Thanks. Some of your information were really useful. I read the japanese wiki and it turned out that for the abandoned mine's crystal you need Kiria or Kiri, Kira or whatever; for the crystal in the pyramid there's Adre or Aredo whatever. Both of them are male so i'm not very thrilled with the idea of bringing them along, that is if they even show up lol. Changing asmosphere are easier said than done since it require alot of decoration or chaotic, dark building.

Also, the xxx interaction in this game are so weird. Other than having absolutely no idea what i'm doing, i also noticed that pleasing Satira is quite easily since she cum after afew thust but Moon won't climax no matter what i choose lol and after a while i'm left with the only option to give up or use toy.

And do you know what exactly is the different between 9 and 15 buildings? What event would be missed for choosing 15 buildings?

Nkbs

Jun 20, 2018
Thanks. Some of your information were really useful. I read the japanese wiki and it turned out that for the abandoned mine's crystal you need Kiria or Kiri, Kira or whatever; for the crystal in the pyramid there's Adre or Aredo whatever. Both of them are male so i'm not very thrilled with the idea of bringing them along, that is if they even show up lol. Changing asmosphere are easier said than done since it require alot of decoration or chaotic, dark building.

Also, the xxx interaction in this game are so weird. Other than having absolutely no idea what i'm doing, i also noticed that pleasing Satira is quite easily since she cum after afew thust but Moon won't climax no matter what i choose lol and after a while i'm left with the only option to give up or use toy.

And do you know what exactly is the different between 9 and 15 buildings? What event would be missed for choosing 15 buildings?
With the 9 option... there will be a tiny island down your home instead of a vast land...

there will appear another version of you (MC if you are FC or FC if u MC) and honestly.. i unlocked almost all the gallery.. but can't find 1 Image for the Female...

That also said, that Tiny Island besides of spawn the "other you" (FC/MC/ u know) it spawns from time to time random building materials.. (coral, cactus, fish, etc) But you can build only up to 9 things...

Or 15 in total with the other option...

My thing with the 9... is that meaby, the "Other you" is another "Event"? for the Gallery.. meaby..

qwermhv

Aug 6, 2018
So...
After some time waiting to someone who makes the wiki (didn´t happen) I still have some questions:
1. How do you have sex with Kurumi ? Where the fuck is the swimsuit?
2. How i can upgrape my home?
3. Why i so difficult to change atmosphere? Or is me the one who is mistaken...
4. What is a "pervert"?
5. No one here have a complete save file?

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
So...
After some time waiting to someone who makes the wiki (didn´t happen) I still have some questions:
4. What is a "pervert"?
2. The book on the top right corner in your house, there should be an option called extension there allowed you to upgrade.
3. For 9 building island early on, changing atmosphere to Law or Light is not difficult but to Chaos or Dark is due to the lack of materials unless you use cheat.
4. Pervert is an enemy unique to the chaos atmosphere, run crazy fast and attack you onsight.
5. I think there're some saves, just search the older comments.

Nkbs

Jun 20, 2018
So...
4. What is a "pervert"?
1) You have to talk with her a lot during events and when it comes to the "Valentine's Day" you must give her the "Valentine's Bread" (same goes to any other NPC that owns a Store.. the 5 sisters, Kurumi, Soncho, etc) because that's the only way honestly...

2) There's a Book at your house (red one i think it is) where you learn about the game & can upgrade the house

3) It isn't Hard at all, just gather some resources, for example: from your Home, go to the right (to the beach) pick up the Cactus Needle/etc and then! go to Kurumi at the Town Center, pick up "Decoration" and choose any of them.. Each decoration requires X materials to be build... some Crystals, Bones, Needle, etc...

That.. and with X buildings (they come with [NN/CL/CD] thing in front of their name) so they affect the Atmosphere too...
For example, if you want a Chaos Atmosphere, gather lots of cactus needle.. and at "Decorations" (with Kurumi) build them and place them around the island (can't in front of your house) then, go to Sleep and at the next day you will notice a new Atmosphere (between values of 50/70, the Atmosphere can change... it depends on wich Item & Building you placed at the island)

4) A "Pervert" is a NPC & a Marriable Character (Female only) that spawns only in Chaotic Atmospheres, there are 5 Perverts in total at the island (2 Around your house, 2 Going into the Mine and 1 if you go to to the Ogre Cave.. not inside of course)

5) There's a ALMOST complete save with the Gallery Unlocked of course (i found one after search it around the web) the thing is... i can't honestly complete it at 100% because i don't find one Event with my FC... =/ basically i have with the save i found, a 99.99% of the Gallery... Still, if you want to see the gallery only...

Just search into the Images of the game and that's all... if you don't want to play it at all..

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
For example, if you want a Chaos Atmosphere, gather lots of cactus needle.. and at "Decorations" (with Kurumi) build them and place them around the island.
I have tons of cactus needles and fruits but there's no option to make cactus decoration in my game. Are there some sort of condition needed for them to appear? The season is the end of spring and i've already built the port.

Also if i get married, would the spouse moves in with me and free up their house for someone else as a result?

Nkbs

Jun 20, 2018
I have tons of cactus needles and fruits but there's no option to make cactus decoration in my game. Are there some sort of condition needed for them to appear? The season is the end of spring and i've already built the port.

Also if i get married, would the spouse moves in with me and free up their house for someone else as a result?
1) As far i remember, you have to wait a little, at the beggining you can build only Neutral, Law, Light decorations.. but after some days (and guess some resources too) you will be able to build those of Chaos & Dark too... and a mix of them of course

The game starts in Spring so i guess.. 1 to 5 days (sometimes after the day 10 if i remember) you may build the C/D Decorations... (not at the moment you start.. just, wait some days.. in the same month you can do it, meaby not all but some of them.. yes)

2) Married: So far i only married NPC's... haven't tried to Marry someone who can go with you to fight.. BUT! this is what i think:

NPC = If you gave them the "Sale", and if you are Married with one of them, i believe they won't leave the island but... feels kinda weird that part honestly... Because, you don't want them to Work... but you are married with X NPC...

I believe Kurumi & Soncho of course, won't leave the island.. but im not sure about the others.

Companions & others non-NPC = Yes, i believe they will live with you and will leave their houses, since they are moving out with you... now, if you ask them a Divorce? I guess... they will leave the Island or.. stay in the Inn till you build them another house (don't know honestly)

I haven't tought about that honestly and haven't testes it =/

Right now i want to see what im missing with the Female Character.. there's a event i can't see.. a Image honestly...

Still, just in case.. use 2 saves: 1 before & 1 after Married.. just in case.

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
Seems some sort of story Arc open up. Would the game end if i pursue and finish the story? I kinda just want to accumulate money to expand the damn house for now :p .

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Seems some sort of story Arc open up. Would the game end if i pursue and finish the story? I kinda just want to accumulate money to expand the damn house for now :p .
I think I read somewhere in the museum that once you get married and have a kid and a year passes after that the game is pretty much open ended... something called Hentai mode or something starts after that point and you can unlock scenes with other characters but they don't get added to the gallery which If I am correct is a very Dick move... there oughta at least be some kinda New Game+ mode where we get to keep the items, cash and levels and start the game over to try marrying some other character to unlock the full gallery.

Nkbs

Jun 20, 2018
I think I read somewhere in the museum that once you get married and have a kid and a year passes after that the game is pretty much open ended... something called Hentai mode or something starts after that point and you can unlock scenes with other characters but they don't get added to the gallery which If I am correct is a very Dick move... there oughta at least be some kinda New Game+ mode where we get to keep the items, cash and levels and start the game over to try marrying some other character to unlock the full gallery.
Nope let me explain so far:

This game, it's a Endless game honestly... because even if an ARC is finished, you can still continue playing.

In 1 game you can unlock all the CG's you want, it will cost a lot of Money of course (upgrading the house, buying materials, buying Gifts, etc) lot of Time too...

Besides the SAVE factor is good, you can start 2 games at the same time.. 1 with a MC the other with the FC...

Each Image/Event you unlock, it will be saved automatically... that's a good point honestly.

This game is more to spend a "little" time, trying to rest a little by playing it. The Hentai content isn't the strong of it, but still it's funny some things it happens on the island between X characters or even the Main character (you)

It requires lot of time and money... honestly after been playing it for a while it makes me feel kinda like a Farmville (because the Farm you have it's your income resource too) like The Sims (for the relationships between the characters and how they will react if you have an Affair, etc) and other types honestly...

more or less the Hentai Content it will be like a "Mod"...

I think it's okay as it is, besides... if you want to start with lots of money, xp, etc... just edit the savegame and that's all =/

Even the gallery it's unlocked already if you search into the files of the game... not like others who protect the gallery by making players to exactly play the game and finish it...

The creator already left "unlocked" the gallery if someone want to look, just go into the game files...

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
This game, it's a Endless game honestly... because even if an ARC is finished, you can still continue playing.
Yeah, that's what open ended means friend. :)

The creator already left "unlocked" the gallery if someone want to look, just go into the game files...
I didn't know that, I was thinking of unpacking the game to extract the CG files since it does seem like the kind of Stardew valley or farmville or more like Harvest Moon type of game that demands a Lot of time spent in game... But I figured it was worth at least One proper playthrough before just looking at the CG files.

Each Image/Event you unlock, it will be saved automatically... that's a good point honestly.
I agree having a gallery in a game is mostly a good addition. So you don't have to shutdown the game for it to actually Save the events into the Museum's gallery ? cause that's what It said in the museum's ingame description but I guess it could be a faulty translation.

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
It requires lot of time and money... honestly after been playing it for a while it makes me feel kinda like a Farmville (because the Farm you have it's your income resource too) like The Sims (for the relationships between the characters and how they will react if you have an Affair, etc) and other types honestly...

more or less the Hentai Content it will be like a "Mod"...
Lol. Most of my money came from selling fishes and doing quests. The yellowfin sea bream that only appear in spring to be exact since each one of those sells for 2500G and they're quite common and weak as well. The farm's just there for cooking ingredients and item materials mostly.

Anyone playing this just for the hentai would get extremely frustrated since the H content is rather lacking compared to pure hentai game. But this game make up for it with other stuffs.

Reactions: Zeca Suez
3.20 star(s) 9 Votes