Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
yes eventually... but takes some time... alternatively build a female residence your first girl should be "moon" which can use a teleport skill that allows you to get to a location with 4 more trees.
Once you have a "bridge" you won't need her skill naymore (9 Slot village)

NewQueen

Nov 8, 2017
yes eventually... but takes some time... alternatively build a female residence your first girl should be "moon" which can use a teleport skill that allows you to get to a location with 4 more trees.
Once you have a "bridge" you won't need her skill naymore (9 Slot village)
thanks for your replay, it really helped me out XD. anyway how do i get new recipe to cook ?

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
where i can get a wood again ?. im cutting the woods, but i think it just about 3 or 4 tree's around which i can chopping. do they will grow again ?
Can also grow some plants and cut them... Can speed it up by save editing(on the online saveedit site) variables 539~547 (I think); you can also save edit the trees to spawn again, but I don't remember their variable, cuz their drops are poor.
thanks for your replay, it really helped me out XD. anyway how do i get new recipe to cook ?
What Evan said. Best to do this w/ flour, cuz you can buy them, and at night, as it takes time. (Though you'll be tired the next morning.)

Rodita

May 22, 2017
I don't Judge this game,from the most "WHAT? YOU DON'T WILL DO THAT?!" this can be...This is a good idea from the game! "Free Way To Do Things" is in fault on the most games,many follow a linear (and sometimes borring) story,with (or without in the most of games!) some small side-quests how is not that much reward or "easy to go" and sometimes with stupids rewards. There very much things you can do on a RPG Maker since 2000/2003,just need to understand and apply your idea...Damn!

Nkbs

Jun 20, 2018
Been playing it a while already.

And it works fine, how much money you can rise per day by helping in Stores & by killing the monsters...

Now as it was said before, the lvl up thing it's very slow.. you don't jump from 1 to 100 quickly by hunting monsters like in other places.

You need to take your time and choose carefully wich Buildings you want to improve in your Island.

And the Relationship level it grows slowly too... all goes slowly.

It's more to take your own time doing this and that and the H-Scenes ain't "WOW" and a lot... but they are good...

Even if it has H-content at the end it's more like "Rimworld" more or less.. but with H-Content...

Outside of it, too bad somebody don't show the payment of working in X Store..

But! so far about it, i found this:

Working:

Clinic = 1500 each time (3 hs per turn so avaidable only 3 times at day from 10 to 16, if you go around the 17 hs.. you won't work)

Sister's Stores (the first store you make, the owner also tells you about another 4 sisters you can bring) = 1000 per turn (10 to 16 to work)

I don't know the others so far...

Now! a quick tip to raise a little of money:

Buy Flour: 100 per bag, each bag can make 1 Bread.. each Bread can be sold for 120.. your earnings will be 20$ per Bread..

Example: 99 Bags of Flour = 9.900 $ + 99 Bread to sell = 11.880 $, at the end every 99 you will end with = 1980 $ more... it's a thing honestly.

You also can try to raise Catle, but im not quite sure if, you place it and kill it before the end of the month... if you also will pay for the animal you used to have...

or if they count the animals only every 1 of Month...

And! if you want to explore the Orc Cave, Mine & Pyramid... it depends on your level.

So far i discover that, once you reach: LEVEL 7, you can destroy the Rock of the Mine's...

Once you advance meaby to 10? the Pyramid.. i believe.. i don't know if was luck or what..

Still those are little tips i can give since honestly i don't know what im doing... but im doing it.

A question: what's the difference at the end between the 9 & 15 options of buildings?

I choosed the 15... so, im loosing something important or.. what?

EDIT: CONFIRMED! if you Kill your livestock (the animals) exactly at the day 30 (after already used their resource 'milk, wool, etc') you don't pay the TAXES!!! so if you only use them by 30 days (not more!) you don't pay the Taxes of those animals at all! LOL'D! great!

Because i think it was, 1000 per Animal... up to 4 or 5 i guess.. it's too much so, just use them till exactly the 30 day. And you won't pay the taxes when comes 1st of Month~

Nkbs

Jun 20, 2018
For some reason, the game requires a password, any clues?
What you mean? if you got it from there, there isn't any password...

Outside of that.

Anybody have any idea of how to Raise the Affection Level with the NPC's?

Those you can Date/Invite to Party, it's easy... Gifts and being nice... and lots of "caress body" too but..

What about the NPC's? how you raise their affection?

with Faust.. you gotta work and that's all (being a Woman)

And the others?

Deleted member 710237

Jun 26, 2018
What you mean? if you got it from there, there isn't any password...

Outside of that.

Anybody have any idea of how to Raise the Affection Level with the NPC's?

Those you can Date/Invite to Party, it's easy... Gifts and being nice... and lots of "caress body" too but..

What about the NPC's? how you raise their affection?

with Faust.. you gotta work and that's all (being a Woman)

And the others?

just like with the old HM games,
just talk/chat to them once or a bunch of times everyday, until you trigger there dialogue events, and there reactions & responses will change along the way,
[they will start to blush & then have a heart symbol reaction].

[and make sure to pick the choice that makes them think that your interested in them].

Nkbs

Jun 20, 2018
just like with the old HM games,
just talk/chat to them once or a bunch of times everyday, until you trigger there dialogue events, and there reactions & responses will change along the way,
[they will start to blush & then have a heart symbol reaction].

[and make sure to pick the choice that makes them think that your interested in them].
Well so far i got this:

Dr.Faust: working, already raises the affection...
Now the Brothers of the Hotel, Video Club & Sex Shop: once reunited you trigger a scene with them (well, just the dialogue since a scene like others, wasn't implemented.. same with the Pervert one, outside the Marriage event & the lost against them)

Today i went with the "Pervert Route" (if want to call it like that) and i discover, that now the Brothers of the H-VC-SS instead of a Heart, ! or ... - they just say their words but with a: //// on their heads..

Is there any way to improve their relationsihps a little faster & honestly.. try to unlock everything in 2 plays? (1 male / 1 female)?

Deleted member 710237

Jun 26, 2018
Well so far i got this:

Dr.Faust: working, already raises the affection...
Now the Brothers of the Hotel, Video Club & Sex Shop: once reunited you trigger a scene with them (well, just the dialogue since a scene like others, wasn't implemented.. same with the Pervert one, outside the Marriage event & the lost against them)

Today i went with the "Pervert Route" (if want to call it like that) and i discover, that now the Brothers of the H-VC-SS instead of a Heart, ! or ... - they just say their words but with a: //// on their heads..

Is there any way to improve their relationsihps a little faster & honestly.. try to unlock everything in 2 plays? (1 male / 1 female)?

in game nothing that im aware of,
outside of game--->save editors/hux and other convoluted cheats engines.

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
Go to sleep and a boy with a flower on his head will arrive on the island(I forget his name, i think it was L.... ), Talk to him about the demon king and when he offered to join you, accept. Then talk to sancho.
What if he, y'know... doesn't? I've been waiting like 45 in-game days at this point :|

Nkbs

Jun 20, 2018
....looks like we got ourselves a side sequel/remake of sort....
Don't know what it says but.. if it's Sugar Star or with their Permission.. let's see then.

This game took time to end and honestly the use of the 16 Slots to unlock all the images :/ damm...

The things each character say when you choose to marry X of them and other scenes are quite good.

Now the thing i didn't understand is... some of them knew each other (npc's & X character) why only the Protagonist could be the only one to raise affection on them, instead of see how the others could have a Relationship...

After all, i don't understand why when you unlock events/images.. there is a part where it says "Partner with experience"

example is A-R.. in one of the dialogues it tells you he didn't have any... but there's a option about it.

How's the thing then?

How can one see how the others do it? =/

Deit

Jul 4, 2017
What if he, y'know... doesn't? I've been waiting like 45 in-game days at this point :|
Do you have a port? If no build one, if yes ,check the backroom area in the registration building. If all of the room is full try to do one of their quest first.

Nkbs

Jun 20, 2018
Here's a little guide you should know about:

Step 1: Focus on Resources

At the start (9 or 15 island size it doesn't matter) focus gathering all the Resources you can instead of building Female/Male residenses. At the beggininig you will have only 2 characters that can go with you to level up.

Avaidable characters at the start: Moon (Sheep girl, ALWAYS) & Male or Female Chillhood friend (you choose) who will live with you. So with those 2 you have already enough... for now.

Step 2: Leveling & Cave,Mine/Pyramid

After a certain point, you will be able to destroy the Rocks that block your way into the 3 facilities/dungeons wich contains some resources you will need for the future.

NOTE!: only the Ogre Cave & Mines have a "Boss" that will appear every day (each day they will appear again, good way to level up quickly since they give you more exp but are hard to kill) The Pyramid boss only appears 1 time... once destroyed, it doesn't appear again.

If you already destroyed the Ogre Cave rock and/or builded the Bridge that leads to that place of the island.. go to STEP 3

STEP 3: DEFENSE OF THE ISLAND.

To be honest, it's very easy if don't want to do that "tower of defense" game or if you ain't ready with enough force to destroy the monsters that will appear:

Just, gather some resources and build: Academy or Church, with one of those 2, the npc's owners of those buildings will appear saying something about the monsters, you can choose to: 1)Allow them to get rid of the monsters - 2)Fight yourself... but if you fail, you will have to pay with your money...

Note: Still, if you win that mini-game, each one involved in the defense of the island will level up, only 1 level. But still, each one will attack 1 time... so if you have 2 waves, and destroyed only 1 with the characters you used, you lost already.
- - - - - - - -

RELATIONSHIPS:

The Relationships with the NPC's (Kurumi/Soncho & Store Owners it's quite a thing). The only way to increase the relationship between you and them are by:

1)Talking with them, on every Event that has the island (S.Valentin, Fish day, Halloween, etc)

2)Working for them: you earn X money (1000 to 3000, depending the building you will be working at)

For the others (Moon, Nagi, Soro, Fox, etc) just give them Gifts or choose the option "caress body" if they have good mood, you can choose that option. Don't choose "touch leg" since that will lead to Bad Mood (unless they pop-up a heart over their heads when they see you)

EDIT:

Making X Character to MOVE into the Island:

If you have a PORT, X character will arrive into the island from time to time (some, may replace others who went first) so this is a little guide it will help you if you want a SPECIFIC character to stay with you:

1) PORT (you really need it)

2) After X character comes to the port (example) Sefiria, she will stay at the Central Office (Kurumi/Soncho building) and if you WANT HER to stay... you gotta talk with her, give her lots of GIFTS (she loves/likes some.. not every gift). After you do that, talk with her and choose the option "Invite to Party" or "Have a Date", then press the X button, go to "STATUS" and press Z button on Sefiria... there you will see the Atmosphere she likes, a little story about her and other things. In the Middle you will see 6 things among "Times Raped, Dates, etc" look at the Top Left of it, you will see a number... that's the "Affection" level she has for you...

it needs to be 30 or more, and she will talk about how much, she started to like the ISLAND and it will give you the option to PROMISE HER a HOUSE (if you have Avaidable space), choose that option if you want SEFIRIA to stay, then give the FEMALE RESIDENCE plans to Soncho... after the building is complete, Sefiria will move into the island and her old position at the CENTRAL OFFICE, will be taked by another character (X has arrived to the island)

THAT, was a example.. it can be SEFIRIA, Leki, Fox, Queen, etc... it's the same for every NON NPC.

- - - - - - - - - -

Training at the Academy:

By having an Academy, you will learn new spells that can help you fight monsters, each spell has a cost... so you better have enough money... there is one spell in particular that you can use to exit the dungeons quickly and travel to the center of the island: that spell is "ESCAPE" don't know if it's the first one or the third one you learn...

You become strong too trainning with the teacher at the academy.. and like i said before, she can be used to defend the island if you ain't ready.

- - - - - - - - - -

Port: the thing with this, it allows you to buy new things from a Tanuki that will come from time to time, you can build things you also can find in a Warehouse (seeds) or a Furniture Store (Gifts) and also certain characters will arrive to the island.

It's a good option honestly, to build a strong relationship with them by giving them gifts and choosing "caress body" or another option... with luck, they will ask you, if there's any avaidable house so they can live there with you.

This is good if you want certain characters on your island, if not.. just build the Residences and... hope the one you wanted moves... with luck it will be, if not just wait for them to arrive at the port.

When they arrive at the island if there is no Residence, they will be at the Community Center (Kurumi/Soncho building).

- - - - - -

Hope this can help you through the game...

My advice for unlocking the images are only 2:

1) Google "Life is Paradise Save / Unlock " meaby you find a save...

2) Build a MUSEUM (since that place will have a room with HINTS about the scenes with the characters) and follow those instructions. Some of them will require you to be Virgin, others no... so you better have at least 1 save where you are VIRGIN... just in case (2 saves at least, 1 virgin.. with resources... just in case. and another one where you do what you want to do)

EDIT:

3) The IMAGES of the Game ain't "Locked", the creator already left it "Unlocked" to everybody.. just find in the GAME FILES the folder "GRAPHICS" inside you search for "IMAGES" or "GALLERY", there you will see all the CG's (or most of them i guess) avaidable...

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
Do you have a port? If no build one, if yes ,check the backroom area in the registration building. If all of the room is full try to do one of their quest first.
Yeah turned out I just needed to talk to Kat again, and go through her last conversation a second time. No idea why it didn't register the first time around, especially since the hint "item" did update properly

Reactions: Deit
3.20 star(s) 9 Votes