Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
Game looks good, thanks for sharing it here! I think I was one of the few folks who liked sugar star's other game, Mega Milk Story, and this looks like an all around better version than that entirely so I'm pretty sure I'm going to enjoy it.

One question, I see the prostitution tag--is this only referring to the female MC prostituting herself, or is it possible to make female villager NPCs into prostitutes as well? Just trying to decide whether I want to go female or male MC based on that.
If you like this game. I can send you and everyone else their (Sugar Star) "Pokegal" game (with most of the items translated). Just PM me. The game is a bit hard to come by now a days—especially the higher versions, which fixes some bugs. As the game was quickly pulled by them, from a fear of a lawsuit (it's likeness to pokemon).

mrdonkyman

Jul 21, 2017
after the pier I am not getting anything new. have a bunch of materials but I have nothing to use it on. Did I glitch the game? my newest mission is to build some new houses but I can't seem to find where to get the thing to build them. have been everywhere the game lets me go.

Edit: can only buy the dock upgrade. but I have already built all of them.

palermo

Oct 19, 2018
I can't use WASD with any means...i have a broken keyboard and my right arrow don't work. Help?(i checked the internet,no hope)

rangaru

Jun 25, 2017
how do you rape?
Every girl needs a different item. I found muscle relaxer in first chest in piramide dungeon (childhood friend item).
It's possible to rape them and not allow them to escape the island?

Deleted member 710237

Jun 26, 2018
Are they actual monster girls or do they legit look like Pokemon?

2 villagers are considered monster ppl,
and there is a 1 monster girl enemy that you can rape at every dungeon but you have to fight them solo
[i remember only running into 3],

there used to be an in depth wiki for this game......that i can't seem find now for some reason :(.

Akuniz

Oct 27, 2018
Any other way to increase the size of window of the game, apart from changing the resolution of my system?

W65

May 31, 2018
2 villagers are considered monster ppl,
and there is a 1 monster girl that you can rape at every dungeon but you have to fight them solo
[i remember only running into 3],

there used to be an in depth wiki for this game......that i can't seem find now for some reason :(.
From the way that was worded, I'm thinking the other poster was asking about Sugar Star's pokemon-like game, not this one.

Sugar Star has at least one or two games that aren't translated--there's the one with the little ghost or devil girl running a town or whatever. They seem to like trying to make these more in-depth slice of life kind of games. I remember that other one actually being SORTA playable despite being in Japanese.

I might be misremembering this, but I think they had a sorta normal RPG they made... but that might've been a different dev with an art style similar to theirs.

Reactions: koinzell-

goatwhisperer3

Jul 22, 2017
This translation existed for....well a really long time. Got me kinda off guard it wasn't on this site already.
The game is worth a shot for anyone intersted in
gather/harvesting stuff to build a "town" and sim dating different chars.
As far as i remember its good. Kinda slow and confusing with the teleportation system but totally worth a download for "I have nothing to play" days

Reactions: koinzell-
3.20 star(s) 9 Votes