lasper

Sep 4, 2018
This game has already been translated into Spanish in case someone wants to try it. The one who translated it helps those who need help to build, obtain materials or get CG. Here is the page for if you want to see how to get the materials or some di (I must say that the page is in Spanish)

Maybe you can not have your harem, but you can have 6 girls and your wife to do sexual acts, as long as none of the 7 find out. xD

You can also choose guys for sexual acts but that includes if you chose your character as a woman.

My English is not very good, so I'm using google translator

maxdrell

Jun 7, 2017
At the game start, it says some events are missed if you go with the 15 village size....is there anything major that we miss, or is it minor enough that the benefits of having the full-size village outweighs it?

byran47

Jun 8, 2017
Cheating tag? I mean you can technically cheat but I don't think the game itself even cares or realize you are cheating when you are married or in a relationship. Is there an event or something? I mean you can literally get raped by a pervert with your spouse in your party and they will just go "Bye" or "See you later" when its over.

Deleted member 710237

Jun 26, 2018
Cheating tag? I mean you can technically cheat but I don't think the game itself even cares or realize you are cheating when you are married or in a relationship. Is there an event or something? I mean you can literally get raped by a pervert with your spouse in your party and they will just go "Bye" or "See you later" when its over.

there is,
if your married & you spouse caught you in the act----->she will leave the island the very next day,
the outcome differs depends on the situations.

A.L.C

Aug 23, 2017
there is,
if your married & you spouse caught you in the act----->she will leave the island the very next day,
Sometimes the hotel owner will also let your partner/partners know that you've been visiting without em'

byran47

Jun 8, 2017
there is,
Oh shit I never had that happen for some reason. Thanks for telling me.

Jul 11, 2018
Is there a wiki or walkthrough for this? I need to figure out how to find rabbit fur, coral, katanas, and a bunch of other stuff. I need to figure out how to open up the ruins and mines as well.

Deleted member 710237

Jun 26, 2018
Is there a wiki or walkthrough for this? I need to figure out how to find rabbit fur, coral, katanas, and a bunch of other stuff. I need to figure out how to open up the ruins and mines as well.
if you want to go into the locked rocks area----->level up your character by fighting fishes/rouchs, and then he will be able to break the rocks,
some area's will require NPC's tho,

rabbit fur i got one from killing a rouch's & another from killing a fish.

How to get quality wood ?

randomly acquired from cutting trees,
same with copper.

Deleted member 710237

Jun 26, 2018
how to get thin bone ? thx
from killing skeletons enemy's in the pyramid dungeon,
they pop up randomly when you check the red tombs in the 2nd floor room behind the golem boss,

pyramid is located behind your farm[you need to level up your MC, in order to break the rocks blocking the way].

Reactions: MisterP

MisterP

Aug 15, 2018
from killing skeletons enemy's in the pyramid dungeon,
they pop up randomly when you check the red tombs in the 2nd floor room behind the golem boss,

pyramid is located behind your farm[you need to level up your MC, in order to break the rocks blocking the way].
i thought skeleton only drop a bone, so it can drop a thin bone too ? thank you sir

3.20 star(s) 9 Votes