Deleted member 710237

Jun 26, 2018
In other forum seem like it was fixed small details as how some words was still in spanish and no in english in the game. Does that was updated here already?
the links has been updated---->enjoy

Do you know where i get the tool to extract the materials from the rocks?
the old man is the one whom supposed to give you hints on how to get the upgraded tools,
the materials are randoms i got 3 golds & 2 silvers & 1 steel by random from the 2nd floor behind the chimera boss.

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
how to build the stones stairs
They tell you in the tutorial over and over again, how to do just that. You can even ask them again.

You are probably even too lazy to read this, but here's your answer.

Have enough stone materials (which you are given), ask the receptionist for a blueprint:
1) Use this option highlighted in green. You want to construct something.
reception.jpg

2) Select construction request.
menu 1.jpg

3) Select staircase. This will be the only option available in the start of the game.
menu 2.jpg

Hand the plan over (done automatically by talking) to the old guy at the table:

I'm such a grouch today, but here's your answer.

Artix141

Jul 26, 2017
Now that I've solved my short dilemma, I've been meaning to ask. Its seems I've hit the structure limit before even building a port. (I chose 9 since it explained having 15 can't seem to unlock some events) Can anyone elaborate on which would be more preferable? the 9 or the 15 buildings?

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
Now that I've solved my short dilemma, I've been meaning to ask. Its seems I've hit the structure limit before even building a port. (I chose 9 since it explained having 15 can't seem to unlock some events) Can anyone elaborate on which would be more preferable? the 9 or the 15 buildings?
You can remove shops and there are ways to evict residents (or have them leave on their own). Going back to before building a specific house. You can game it a bit and gain another citizen, should the former not be to your taste. I can't remember if you merely build the house again and the seed for the citizen changes or you need to build on another time or another day... there are ways m8.

I'd recommend going with the 15 buildings for your first playthrough. Get to know your ways around the lay of the land, the mechanics of the game, and the neccesities required by the land and your own desires.

Reactions: Artix141

Zastinx

Feb 18, 2018
OK I just found out you can turn mosaics on and off for....cockroaches, that's just capital.

Zastinx

Feb 18, 2018
You can also turn the option on to walk in 8 directions (highly recommended).
Well I knew that since I didn't need to go to the museum for basic options. I prefer 4 actually since I'm more used to a top down grid working like that, but thanks anyway~☆

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
Well I knew that since I didn't need to go to the museum for basic options. I prefer 4 actually since I'm more used to a top down grid working like that, but thanks anyway~☆
You are welcome pal. I almost get a feeling of claustrophobia, when I'm only able to move the 4 cardinal directions... which is weird, because I really don't suffer from that irl. on the contrary I find some form of solace in tight spaces if you know what I mean.
I hate myself nearly to the same extend, that I hate my lame puns. Apparently not enough to merely delete the sentence.

Best regards from Hajtand.

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
where can i find Net for catching bug and strange doll?
You can buy, and upgrade, nets from the Armory (As well as the other tools, and get a pickaxe too); though it'd need a port for anything besides the basics.

As for strange doll, you can 'exchange' for them by doing requests for Moon or BF, but the standard way is to get the furniture store, and buy them.

Zastinx

Feb 18, 2018
You are welcome pal. I almost get a feeling of claustrophobia, when I'm only able to move the 4 cardinal directions... which is weird, because I really don't suffer from that irl. on the contrary I find some form of solace in tight spaces if you know what I mean.
I hate myself nearly to the same extend, that I hate my lame puns. Apparently not enough to merely delete the sentence.

Best regards from Hajtand.
Something I actually would like help with is knowing if you need to do a new game to complete different arcs.

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
How to date in this game? Everybody agree to date, but they just follow my char.
You do stuff with them. The start of the game doesn't offer all too much to do on dates. You can read a book together, cook food, or go to their favorite places and do stuff there. What you get is seemingly more favorbility (could be an anecdotal blindness from my side). Should you already be in a relationship with another woman and they catch you on a date with another woman. They will rightfully become angry.

Jun 7, 2017
its kinda one of the first hentai open world-land harvest moon/rune factory style games from 2012[inspired by Harvest Moon 3D: A New Beginning],
it gives you a crap pile of world changing choices & customization's & town buildings & you can have your child helps you with farming etc,

there's karma systems & a town reputation's system's,
along with unlockable marriage characters,

its truly a hidden gem.....im surprised it took this long for someone to translate it.
this is the first I'm hearing of it, and I always wanted a Hentai version of harvest moon lol. Maybe there should be a thread somewhere in these forums for sharing hidden gems like these.

Reactions: yasmin0211

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
@Zastinx what do you mean by arcs? There are different seasons, different environments depending on the alignment, which will yield different results. You can't have all characters on your island, so you will likely meet new people on different playthroughs.

3.20 star(s) 9 Votes