silvertsun

Aug 25, 2017
@Zastinx what do you mean by arcs? There are different seasons, different environments depending on the alignment, which will yield different results. You can't have all characters on your island, so you will likely meet new people on different playthroughs.
The game has three different arcs, you can view this by building the museum

Reactions: Jin Knight

Zastinx

Feb 18, 2018
@Zastinx what do you mean by arcs? There are different seasons, different environments depending on the alignment, which will yield different results. You can't have all characters on your island, so you will likely meet new people on different playthroughs.
Story Arcs
those hints in the museum seem a bit vague since it lists: Port Built, and be at day 5, 15, or 25 and some say required people.

Is it of any season as long as it's one of those days?
Also I ask this because technically if it does work like that I could meet the requirements for another story arc for this playthrough.

Malfred

Jan 29, 2018
well reading everything i now understand a lot of things so first i will ask some question then i will share some info =P

can someone tell me where i use furniture or statue?
what is the difference between 15 and 9?

now for the info

in summer there is a fishing contest, you will have to fight a lot of different fishes, if you win you will obtain a swimsuit.

the academy allow you to learn new skills:
escape
fire aura
ice aura
great resurection
flash

and if you bring angel girl int the smithy you will learn a bit more about her.

smithy is for accessory
armory is for weapon and evolving them

aaaaaand that's all for now guys ^^
if you can answer my questions it would be quite kind of you and i will tell you if i find other cool stuff

Reactions: koinzell-

Souleater

F95 Museum Director
Uploader
Donor
Sep 12, 2016
well reading everything i now understand a lot of things so first i will ask some question then i will share some info =P

can someone tell me where i use furniture or statue?
what is the difference between 15 and 9?

now for the info

in summer there is a fishing contest, you will have to fight a lot of different fishes, if you win you will obtain a swimsuit.

the academy allow you to learn new skills:
escape
fire aura
ice aura
great resurection
flash

and if you bring angel girl int the smithy you will learn a bit more about her.

smithy is for accessory
armory is for weapon and evolving them

aaaaaand that's all for now guys ^^
if you can answer my questions it would be quite kind of you and i will tell you if i find other cool stuff
difference between 15 and 9 is mostly content, there is some content in 9 that you can get in 15 iirc.
statues and furniture you can use after you have upgraded the house atleast once or twice

Goblin Slayer

Aug 4, 2017
The game is not bad for a harvest moon type of game, its fun and u can spend lots of time in it, but yeah there is a BUT, and a fair warning to all my fellow YURI lovers, there isnt any yuri (lesbian) scenes on this game, sadly the game gives you lots of choices with the male MC (hetero, gay or bi) but u cant choose that with the female protagonist, i was playing for hours without getting any yuri scenes only the choice to have sex with males, at the end i looked into the folders of the game and found 0 yuri content, so if you play this trying to get some quality yuri play another game, my advice is play as the male character to get more fun out of it.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: rKnight

Eurekachan26

Feb 2, 2018
Hmm maybe I missed it in the introduction, but how do you improve mood and love of the people and the girls in this game? doesnt seem like you can equip to give anything to anyone.

I just started so I dont know everything yet.

Hold stuff? Everything you get is in the item screen. When intereacting with villagers you can select the gift option and choose the item to gift.
Yeah but apparently if you dont have items to give as a gift, you heard a "bad sound" like no giving anything reduce the affection. Does that how it works?

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
As a veteran of Harvest Moon, does this do that thing where certain events and shit don't unlock until after the first year. I remember one of the games didn't unlock everything until you played for at least 3 years.

Zastinx

Feb 18, 2018
Well, just found out on my own now you can complete another story arc on the same character despite the credits rolling after completing one. So anyone else who had the same question as me there you go.

Reactions: Hajtand

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
Story Arcs
those hints in the museum seem a bit vague since it lists: Port Built, and be at day 5, 15, or 25 and some say required people.

Is it of any season as long as it's one of those days?
Also I ask this because technically if it does work like that I could meet the requirements for another story arc for this playthrough.
Ohh. Heh, my previous playthrough was in Japanese. I only got about a fraction of what was going on storywise. I did, however, learn about the mechanics. You may know more about what is going on in the game. Sorry for the confusion.

Reactions: Zastinx

Zastinx

Feb 18, 2018
That's interesting. Does the game just continue on as if nothing happened with your ending?
There is a statue of the "It's fine" MC sprite next to the Office but no one has anything to say about what just went down. It does open up some new events only available after you complete certain story arcs however.

Reactions: Hajtand

Artix141

Jul 26, 2017
So Like Im already in the Summer Part with the 15 buildings extended setting, which is pretty good, Im already in a relationship with my childhood friend (female) but i have an affair with Moon (God I can't resist her widow story), However, I haven't had the choice to build the port and the Soncho hasn't given me that extension bridge at the bottom of my house.. hmm probably because I haven't built all the docks yet. (Tho I have unlocked a lot of buildings already).

Side Note - I tried clearing some dungeons but I can't seem to get pass that gem blockade, I tried bringing some of my party members with me. UUhhh. can someone help?

Zastinx

Feb 18, 2018
So Like Im already in the Summer Part with the 15 buildings extended setting, which is pretty good, Im already in a relationship with my childhood friend (female) but i have an affair with Moon (God I can't resist her widow story), However, I haven't had the choice to build the port and the Soncho hasn't given me that extension bridge at the bottom of my house.. hmm probably because I haven't built all the docks yet. (Tho I have unlocked a lot of buildings already).

Side Note - I tried clearing some dungeons but I can't seem to get pass that gem blockade, I tried bringing some of my party members with me. UUhhh. can someone help?
yeah all docks must be built then once the port is done he'll make the extension. As for the gem blockade look at the game guide under atmosphere you'll notice certain ones are required for removing them.

3.20 star(s) 9 Votes