Zastinx

Feb 18, 2018
So I basically just need to change some decors on the road as well as add some buildings that will significantly alter the atmosphere? hmm I will try that out later. But I did read that drastically altering the atmosphere causes some characters to leave. I currently have the angel, the trap robot(oh yes Im nailing this guy later), the nature girl Jennifer as neighbors. They might leave and im kinda getting attached to them. I used the 15 extended so i still have alteast 3 or 4 buildings to choose from. Im planning to build the port and a hotel. so Nami wont keep finding me and Moon lol.
Yes but it really does have to be dominant not just a few like every decor instead.
If they like you enough after 40 days have passed since they became residents you can convince them to stay when you talk to them the angel is more light type than law so it will be easy to convince her as for the robot I have no idea what type he is since he just visits the island as a guest for me.

Reactions: Artix141

kororo runpa

Aug 12, 2017

Sooo it's all start with a kiss ( no image ) and Moon do recognize the MC as Female too
and suddenly i can date with Moon ( as Female MC )

Probably lesbian is possible just without image
the only exception seem to be kikyo , has her own lewd image

lequark

Mar 21, 2018
This game is so slow, so derpy, has basic bitches, RPGM, so fucking annoying and yet I love it.

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
I think we are all forgetting one thing about this game. The music—is freaking banger.
One of the few RPG maker games, where I don't mute the music.
Tell me how you don't get a smile, when you enter a shop. Or that you don't want to go exploring, when you hear the tunes in a dungeon. The music in the various seasons makes me feel "alive" and like this is "my" place to live and that it's awesome.

A little trick for those thinking combat takes too long, you can press and hold ctrl. Combat will be almost instantaneous, you can also skip dialog this way.

Reactions: Artix141

lexxus

Oct 18, 2016
a date spot at the top of a pyramid after kicking the floor boss's ass? Right.......
yep you unlock earlier in the day, once he's down the boss takes a bit to respawan. But I do remember there being an event tied to that location.

Also there is pregnancy sort of.... You first need to be married, then you see the doctor, then ???? stuff happens and poof you end up with a child not a baby. they have one event related to them I think at the cafe but not much else. And for all you hyper paranoid wack jobs, relax there is NO sexual content involved with the offspring. Also I think the female MC can do this with any partner but the male MC is limited in choice, I know the secretary is one you can have the child with but I'm unsure which others.

Hissou

Oct 25, 2017

Sooo it's all start with a kiss ( no image ) and Moon do recognize the MC as Female too
and suddenly i can date with Moon ( as Female MC )

Probably lesbian is possible just without image
the only exception seem to be kikyo , has her own lewd image
so could u actually proceed in the 2nd image? cuz I got to the point with the kiss as well, but I guess my love isn't maxed out enough for more yet.

Well fuck, HAHAHA I kept avoiding the damn Museum. Well serves me fucking right. I might as well remove the Clinic..or may be Church?.. anyhoo Thanks.
The museum also has the CG room..^^

Omega_K

Jun 14, 2017
So there are 3 dungeons on island and 1 dungeon that need to use boat to get there... is that all?

Eurekachan26

Feb 2, 2018
I think we are all forgetting one thing about this game. The music—is freaking banger.
One of the few RPG maker games, where I don't mute the music.
Tell me how you don't get a smile, when you enter a shop. Or that you don't want to go exploring, when you hear the tunes in a dungeon. The music in the various seasons makes me feel "alive" and like this is "my" place to live and that it's awesome.

A little trick for those thinking combat takes too long, you can press and hold ctrl. Combat will be almost instantaneous, you can also skip dialog this way.
I agree escept for the "battles" while you fish. I mean, hawaii theme isnt very suitable, yet again, its fine somehow. Whoever created this game, really was inspired by Harvest Moon.

Reactions: Hajtand

Artix141

Jul 26, 2017
yep you unlock earlier in the day, once he's down the boss takes a bit to respawan. But I do remember there being an event tied to that location.

Also there is pregnancy sort of.... You first need to be married, then you see the doctor, then ???? stuff happens and poof you end up with a child not a baby. they have one event related to them I think at the cafe but not much else. And for all you hyper paranoid wack jobs, relax there is NO sexual content involved with the offspring. Also I think the female MC can do this with any partner but the male MC is limited in choice, I know the secretary is one you can have the child with but I'm unsure which others.
Holy shit, you can Date the Secretary?! damn........ Im already gunning for Moon tho.

3.20 star(s) 9 Votes