Horsygoes

Aug 6, 2018
i love survival rpg game like that... too bad the design is not here for enjoy it.. my personnal opinion.. :/

Eurekachan26

Feb 2, 2018
I just started summer and suddently one of the girls just abandoned the island out of nowhere. I wonder why. Lack of attention? No enough deco she like? Its weird.

Also, what does mean "Animosity" ? and how improve that?

Zohan4201

Jun 25, 2017
Does anyone know how to get the affair mark in the affection level menu? I've tried cheating on my GF, cheating on my wife but I couldn't get it.

Eurekachan26

Feb 2, 2018
I am pretty sure I choose 15 buildings choice before start the game. But seem like I filled the island and there is no more room aside the normal 9. Where can you place the other 6?

Bocoboco

Jan 18, 2018
This game got translated? Cool, I played this a bit back when it first came out. The top of the pyramid is a date location specifically open only on Christmas Eve in game. When you go up there, there are two chests. I don't really remember what was in them, and I think you can only take one before you leave.

General notes that could be wrong because goddamn it has been a while since I've touched this game:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
I actually don't know where gifts are in this game, as in how to get them. It could just be in a building I haven't built yet.

Eurekachan26

Feb 2, 2018
I actually don't know where gifts are in this game, as in how to get them. It could just be in a building I haven't built yet.
A building sell you gifts for the girls. Furniture building

Just save before give the gifts, the girls have preferences and if you give something they dislike you lose points. Also you will need 500 per gifts, so make money for it is a good idea too.

Link_Xp4444

Jan 6, 2018
Is there a wiki or a guide on all of the available characters you can have move to your island? It just seems like you need to have certain atmospheres for certain characters to even want to move there. Since I'm playing as the male mc, I would like to get as many female characters onto my island as possible so a list of all available characters would be much appreciated if it exists.

Also, does the game ever explain to you how you can go about capturing the monster girls in dungeons? I'm not quite at that point yet, so I'm curios. Do you keep them on your farm, or do you have to build a house for them? Can you capture boss-type enemies like the succubus boss mentioned above?

Eurekachan26

Feb 2, 2018
Is there a wiki or a guide on all of the available characters you can have move to your island? It just seems like you need to have certain atmospheres for certain characters to even want to move there. Since I'm playing as the male mc, I would like to get as many female characters onto my island as possible so a list of all available characters would be much appreciated if it exists.

Also, does the game ever explain to you how you can go about capturing the monster girls in dungeons? I'm not quite at that point yet, so I'm curios. Do you keep them on your farm, or do you have to build a house for them? Can you capture boss-type enemies like the succubus boss mentioned above?
You cant have more than 6 diferent F houses. So the limit is 6 girls plus the extra ones what start as npc. I am not sure about the details yet.

And as far as I know you cant capture the "cute" monster in the game. Or you can? doubt it.

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
A building sell you gifts for the girls. Furniture building

Just save before give the gifts, the girls have preferences and if you give something they dislike you lose points. Also you will need 500 per gifts, so make money for it is a good idea too.
Yeah I figured as much. Also it seems it's exactly like Harvest Moon where items have varying degrees of success. It also seems to give you a bonus if you give them something they like on their birthday.

3.20 star(s) 9 Votes