Eurekachan26

Feb 2, 2018
the tag rape... is it even possible to do so??
Yes, but you will need a few requirements in order to be able to unlock that. If you dont have the patience, this isnt your game. This game is the grindy type so you will need time, effort, patience and some cheating ( that last is optional ) for whatever you want to do in this game.

patsuan

Oct 24, 2017
Isn't there a traduction error at the relationship level ? There is the "Hatred" level.... Shouldn't it be "Friend" level ? There is already a "Hate" level and when you meet NPCs they always begin at the top. It doesn't make sense.

Eurekachan26

Feb 2, 2018
Isn't there a traduction error at the relationship level ? There is the "Hatred" level.... Shouldn't it be "Friend" level ? There is already a "Hate" level and when you meet NPCs they always begin at the top. It doesn't make sense.
There is a message below saying the NPC would never hate you. They are just over there to dont get in conflict with the girls icons I think. Just look at it as "normal" and the more you interact with the store owners and other npc, they should start moving to love you more.

patsuan

Oct 24, 2017
There is a message below saying the NPC would never hate you. They are just over there to dont get in conflict with the girls icons I think. Just look at it as "normal" and the more you interact with the store owners and other npc, they should start moving to love you more.
Yeah that's what I've understood it. But still it's pretty confusing :x

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
Well, I have stuck my pingas in Moon. And she even said she was in a good mood right after it.

Now I just need to get that fucking Church up.

Zastinx

Feb 18, 2018
The only material I can't find is coral and it's getting really annoying anyone know what atmosphere is needed?

Artix141

Jul 26, 2017
Okay, I finally got the idea of increasing the H, Im already at 3 but god damn its a battle at this point, the main objective to level up is when you bang your GF/Sexufriend/thegirlyehavinganaffairwith and her heart fills up big time. but its getting harder and harder lol, she orgasms before the heart reaches its peak.

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
That feel when you're trying to level up your penis but it's too good and she cums before you level up.

That's probably the nerdiest case of one partner orgasming before the other.

Artix141

Jul 26, 2017
That feel when you're trying to level up your penis but it's too good and she cums before you level up.

That's probably the nerdiest case of one partner orgasming before the other.
Trust me, I am having a hard** Time on this now. Hint, You can build the video shop. shit has books on how to improve your shit, but the books will be usable when your H increases Im at level 3, and by the looks of it. 4 is the highest Peak.

Omega_K

Jun 14, 2017
so there are 3 bosses that have condition to unlock:
_ First: atmosphere must be Chaos or Dark, Dark will give you chance to fight them all
_ Second: only hidden boss at Pyramid is free to kill, other are Chimera cave and Succubus cave need to have someone in your team to unlock them and i haven't had anyone like that in my team

Omega_K

Jun 14, 2017
When you talk to them and they say they should go, that mean they can return
Other than that, nope

Omega_K

Jun 14, 2017
Ok, for Succubus, you guys need to change atmosphere to Chaos, step into middle of 6 stars and press Z key
the door on the left of Succubus boss is for story, same with dark passage in Chimera cave, you guys will need Dark atmosphere when story progress.
Succubus have extremely high magic atk but weak against physical atk

3.20 star(s) 9 Votes