Hissou

Oct 25, 2017
If someone reached this point. How do you give a wedding ring?
Propose and then u can choose the wedding ring.
They leave even if you tell them to stay. Already tested and twice, tho evading visit the second girl she stayed in the town. Indeed the question is pretty much a big risk. Moon seem like the only one who stay if you tell her so. Tho maybe depend of the affection the girl have to you.
Prolly the affection then cuz noone ever left me, but I wasn't hated by them either. Good thing you can always save xD

maxdrell

Jun 7, 2017
Is it possible to find a switch or variable that increases the limit on housing? It's kinda annoying that there are more characters than houses allowed to be built (9 of each gender but we seem to be capped at 6 of any gender house, even if we have space for more buildings to be built)

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Can I be bad guy in this game? and are there like multi way for playing this game? like I blackmail or want to mess someone up sort of but maybe in soft way since this game is not about bad guy

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
Considering the dark atmosphere it seems the game wants you to actually make the island a fuckfest.

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
I been looking for game with multi ending, yandere ending sort of but I don't think this game have it

Eurekachan26

Feb 2, 2018
Can I be bad guy in this game? and are there like multi way for playing this game? like I blackmail or want to mess someone up sort of but maybe in soft way since this game is not about bad guy
You sort of can, but this game is more inclinated to you be the good guy. More options too. Like I said before, you can rape and do other things but it have lot of requirements, like have a specifically drug, have more level than the girls, ect.

How can i change atmosphere to Law with only decorations?
If you read the guide in your house, it will explain how deco in the island works. Just buy and place deco with the L in it if you want the "Laws" increase.

Hissou

Oct 25, 2017
Despite the girls are in love and there was sex already. The propose option dont appear to me yet. I guess I need the big house and the church
Yeah u definitely need the church and prolly the tailor. Dunno about the rest as I already had everything but those 2 appear in the cutscene.

Eurekachan26

Feb 2, 2018
OK, after some hours of research, trials and errors, trying stuffs over and over. I discovered more or less how things works.

You cant get married if you are dating more than one character. If you are dating two or more you need to break with them leaving the one you want as a wife. You need a ring and the marriage register to get married. Ofc the very big house too. After get married ( no need the tailor, dunno the church ) all the girls you dated before and broke with them, will hate you, like very much.

While you are married, the other girls who you didnt date but liked you a lot will still doing so, but no matter what, they wont allow you cheat your wife, no even if you turn the city atmosphere is chaos side. The only one who is fine to have sex with you is Satira. Dunno how give to her the "affair" icon.

The girls who hate you so much because you broke with them, It is posible to raise their affection back, but at first only with their requested items ( rng, save before if you have the item ). After a long time, she will start accepting normal gifts and even join the party or have dates. Because lack of time, I wasnt able to make she show the heart of love to the mc yet. Maybe is harder than normal.

Like the dev said ingame, in this game you are free to do whatever you want. Prob there is more secrets and ways to "cheat" or something, but who knows. Oh btw, the only way to have a "harem" mode, is dating all girls, but without they find it out. Ofc you cant get married either because that imply you must choose one and leave the others.

Link_Xp4444

Jan 6, 2018
there is one trap character and several characters from both genders for gay content.

As it was mentioned before I'll point out you can sexually train your monster girls you collect in the dungeon and it can be considered forced/rape content, at least at first. The female MC can be raped and during the prostitution theres a bit of a non-con vibe for specific events.

The H-scenes are static CG's so if you just pop open the images you can see all thats on offer.

Also you can genderswap one of the characters though I forget which one...

years and years ago I'm actually one of the guys who wrote the walkthrough file for this (my stuff added in with other guys stuff for the complete package) I dont think I have it anymore but its got to be somewhere,had pictures and maps and everything. That said my memory might be jogged if you all had a specific question maybe.
How exactly do you collect the monster girls in the dungeon though? So far I've only encountered the oni and and divine nurse, and while I've fucked/raped both of them a few times each (without my character losing their virginity, since apparently you can't lose your virginity to the dungeon monster girls in this game) and I haven't seen an option to capture them. Do you just need to keep defeating them and having sex with them over and over again until you can capture them? Also, where do you keep them? Do you keep them as pets in your home (requiring house upgrades) or do you keep them in your animal pen (requiring free space in the pen)? Maybe you have to build something entirely new on your farm to house monster girls?

Jul 1, 2017
Could someone explain to me how the "Rape mini-game" works? I can't seem to fill the heart icon fully before getting my ass handed to me. I tried the muscle relaxant on my "childhood friend" got her down and then what? it seems you have to choose the right option to be able to progress further. I've managed to get the heart to about 50% but by then I either don't have CON, ENG or VIT which triggers the "Beat the shit out of the MC" option for the npc.

Is it more that for everytime you rape the same npc you get further and further? or can you clear it from the very first time?
damn, this is hard.

3.20 star(s) 9 Votes