kororo runpa

Aug 12, 2017
while everyone does that
me
use female mc and date lot of girls
but still get married to male chara then ignore him after getting the child

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
OK, after some hours of research, trials and errors, trying stuffs over and over. I discovered more or less how things works.

You cant get married if you are dating more than one character. If you are dating two or more you need to break with them leaving the one you want as a wife. You need a ring and the marriage register to get married. Ofc the very big house too. After get married ( no need the tailor, dunno the church ) all the girls you dated before and broke with them, will hate you, like very much.

While you are married, the other girls who you didnt date but liked you a lot will still doing so, but no matter what, they wont allow you cheat your wife, no even if you turn the city atmosphere is chaos side. The only one who is fine to have sex with you is Satira. Dunno how give to her the "affair" icon.

The girls who hate you so much because you broke with them, It is posible to raise their affection back, but at first only with their requested items ( rng, save before if you have the item ). After a long time, she will start accepting normal gifts and even join the party or have dates. Because lack of time, I wasnt able to make she show the heart of love to the mc yet. Maybe is harder than normal.

Like the dev said ingame, in this game you are free to do whatever you want. Prob there is more secrets and ways to "cheat" or something, but who knows. Oh btw, the only way to have a "harem" mode, is dating all girls, but without they find it out. Ofc you cant get married either because that imply you must choose one and leave the others.
This helpful, Thanks you I thought I could cheat on my wife and have us fight over or something but this like spoil the game so now I regret asking this in first place

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
Nami is just kinda there for me but sweet pineapples, even I don't think I could rape her. And I'm a dick.

Anonymous100

Jul 7, 2017
Anyone know how to remove someone from your party other than gettimg hp/Mp to 0 or sleeping? Also is there a wiki for this?

Zastinx

Feb 18, 2018
Something I'll mention for anyone interested in seeing the female MC be the victim by someone other than the perverts and doesn't already know (Might have been said earlier and I didn't see) Dr Faust has a scene where he rapes the female MC after drugging her if she is a virgin and he has high favorability.

Jul 1, 2017
Wow out of all of them you rape the childhood friend who does so much to help you. You really are evil as all hell.
Man, I came for an explanation but got feelings of guilt instead, thank you all for that. I promise I won't go after her but I do still need a bit more info about how the mini-game is played not what you need to trigger it. As I stated in my previous message I have the item, I can trigger the event but I can't seem to go all the way because of the stupid system the dev implemented.

This VIT, CON, ENG is just illogical and quite frankly idiotic to have. But here it is and I can't change that so if there is anyone here that has experimented and found the best options to choose from in order to take it all the way then do please reply. I will of course try and get there myself but would like to have a plan B so to speak.

Also these unique items that are required for this event, how do you get more of them?

Link_Xp4444

Jan 6, 2018
How do you have sex with the monster girls at first place? There is not such option as far as I see in my game
If you poundcake a monster girl while you're alone (no one else can be in your party, it has to be just you by yourself) you'll see a dialogue option pop up mentioning that the monster girl you beat up (like the oni for example) looks pretty vulnerable, and it'll ask you if you want to take advantage of the situation. Select yes, and then you'll rape the monster girl while being able to select a few different options (such as licking her pussy or caressing her breasts, touching her anus or her clit, and so on) until finally you can choose to insert yourself in her. I got all this dialogue while playing as the male MC, so I don't know what happens as the female MC. Also, having sex with the monster girl won't raise your H counter or count as losing your virginity.

I still don't know about capturing them though. I've beaten them quite a few times now and all the dialogue is still the same. Is it possible to buy some rope or something at the sex shop so you can capture them? I haven't built that store yet.

3.20 star(s) 9 Votes