A.L.C

Aug 23, 2017
Hey guys if you don't mind a bit of modding the save files there's an rpgmaker save file editor out there that can speed up the process with almost everything in the game. Would recommend it to those who decide to do a new clean save file as well as those who just want a boost or mess around. It makes life a hella lot easier instead of grinding. Just look up Saveeditonline.

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

Artix141

Jul 26, 2017
Regarding the Rape thing, I hear ya need specific items. Like, if you rape them and all do they eventually submit to you are is it it an infinite loop of hate sex?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
you will get an explanation once you find an item in a chest right behind the mine entrance (you need more than level 5 to open it atleast... I did it with level 9... Monsters in there are no joke so be warned/prepared). [you need to go north twice from the "Village Center"]
But basically it's the later from that explanation

BBM62

Aug 18, 2017
So, where do you get a pickaxe or w/e item is needed to mine those crystals in the ogre cave?
Also where can you find and item to make winter clothes for the mermaid?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
So, where do you get a pickaxe or w/e item is needed to mine those crystals in the ogre cave?
Also where can you find and item to make winter clothes for the mermaid?
Weapon shop for all tools... you can also upgrade them there later on
Winter clothes can be ordered from the Tailor shop

Eurekachan26

Feb 2, 2018
View attachment 227663 How to progress this mission?
and what is maximum for H level?
I am not there yet. But as far as how things work, in your island there must be someone with plants knowledge, prob in the second floor of the office. H level max is 3 .

How to date with Kurumi?
Who is kurumi? Oh the office lady? As every npc, chat with her everyday, give her fav item if you have it at hand and eventually the date option will come out.

3.20 star(s) 9 Votes