cavaemon

May 29, 2018
its kinda one of the first hentai open world-land harvest moon/rune factory style games from 2012[inspired by Harvest Moon 3D: A New Beginning],
it gives you a crap pile of world changing choices & customization's & town buildings & you can have your child helps you with farming etc,

there's karma systems & a town reputation's system's,
along with unlockable marriage characters,

its truly a hidden gem.....im surprised it took this long for someone to translate it.
pregnancy included?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
anyone knows what I need to get wool or Cashmeer?
I know goats and sheeps are supposed to make them... but I can't seem to harvest any from them.

CeLezte

Sep 10, 2017
In the lower floor of the mine (will be opened with lvl 5+)... you need to defeat the Chimera first (I suggest lvl 15 or level 10+ and upgraded weapons)
I see, I tried to kill that thing with a four men squad, but he two shots almost everyone. I built the blacksmith and the armory, but i don't have the materials to upgrade my weapons, I managed to buy some armor for my team though.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I see, I tried to kill that thing with a four men squad, but he two shots almost everyone. I built the blacksmith and the armory, but i don't have the materials to upgrade my weapons, I managed to buy some armor for my team though.
a good indication, that you can beat a boss with standard equipment is if the regular enemies in the Dungeon start to run away from you instead of hunting you down.
I managed to down it on level 15 with only Moon and Nami.

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
Farm the Great Orc for a few more levels, he respawns every day (also drops a medium tier bug net). You should be good to go at level 20. An "Amulet of Gaia" on everyone is also quite the positive in the chimera fight, so you don't get paralyzed/off balanced/poisoned so much anymore.

Zastinx

Feb 18, 2018
anyone knows what I need to get wool or Cashmeer?
I know goats and sheeps are supposed to make them... but I can't seem to harvest any from them.
Yeah that's because there just stingy as fuck I'd recommend just having multiple to up your chances.

Reactions: Hajtand

Deleted member 710237

Jun 26, 2018
3 methods to get a wool,
1- 1547996008485.png from sheeps,

2-killing an adult sheep

3-buy them from that fox thingy that pops up every ones in a wail at the port[near the pig that gave you the news papers].

Aug 7, 2018
I'm doing the second arc which i need a port build, satira, aredo and sefiria as residents. Anyway I've done defending it 4 times and the final boss still haven't come what do i have to do??

CeLezte

Sep 10, 2017
Farm the Great Orc for a few more levels, he respawns every day (also drops a medium tier bug net). You should be good to go at level 20. An "Amulet of Gaia" on everyone is also quite the positive in the chimera fight, so you don't get paralyzed/off balanced/poisoned so much anymore.
Thanks, I managed to lvl up my party and defeat the chimera. Now, I'm stuck with the robot inside the pryamid guarding an entrance. When I get its health down to 1/4 it starts to cast a spell that reflects damage that my characters output on me. Any ideas?
Also, where do I find Coral and Cactus flower? I need them for the "video" studio.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Cactus flower from the beach east of your home
and I suggest upgradeing Nami's mace, as that has a chance to stun the enemy... spam double attack and you should be good and he can only attack 1 or twice before going down

CeLezte

Sep 10, 2017
Cactus flower from the beach east of your home
and I suggest upgradeing Nami's mace, as that has a chance to stun the enemy... spam double attack and you should be good and he can only attack 1 or twice before going down
I see, I'll try and stun lock it then. Now, what about the coral? Where do I find that?

Update: I finally had success with the robot, now I need to find coral.

el0d

Apr 20, 2018
now I need to find coral.
I seem to remember getting one or two either from sparkles in the sand or as fish loot. Either way it's pretty rare.

For the amount required to build video studio, I personally got them from summer swimming event, you can get 5 coral from there as part of one of the sets.

3.20 star(s) 9 Votes