neocaffes

Dec 7, 2018
any idea how to complete Arc-revenge VIII....where we supposed to find who know about mandragora root.....when the arc start...LEKI will come to ur island....but when im talking to him about Demon King...he just come to group....and where i supposed to find this mandragora?...any idea?

Reactions: Diablo™

silvertsun

Aug 25, 2017
Pardon me dude~ er.. Im actually creating a save that will branch out so i can test marry all female charas.. but im curious which of the female charas would still have an affair with you even if you are married. Im pretty sure Satira will. I wonder about the others. Like I maxed out all their affection but not confessed to them. Im marrying moon on my fist playthrough and then confess my shit to the other females and tell them the truth and stuff.
Mostly characters with chaos attribute (Tina and Satira), I don't know about dark tho. Characters with Light or Law attribute mostly refuse outright

Eurekachan26

Feb 2, 2018
Mostly characters with chaos attribute (Tina and Satira), I don't know about dark tho. Characters with Light or Law attribute mostly refuse outright
Yeah, it kind of make sense, but is a shame too. Most because the 80% of the girls you can pick, are Neutral, Light and Law.

Zastinx

Feb 18, 2018
any idea how to complete Arc-revenge VIII....where we supposed to find who know about mandragora root.....when the arc start...LEKI will come to ur island....but when im talking to him about Demon King...he just come to group....and where i supposed to find this mandragora?...any idea?
With Leki in the party talk to Soncho.

Artix141

Jul 26, 2017
iv been looking for this non stop,
and the only shit i keep getting is Brightwoodo_O

iv decorated all of the town with street lights.
By Streetlight, you mean those ordinary Streetlights? not them fancy? because you can get Sacred when you Use the fancy ones.

Zastinx

Feb 18, 2018
As I play as female mc and it's said I can rape some male but, how?
Yeah I dunno I've found a couple of scenes where she gets raped but doing it to others just doesn't really exist except for when she punished Takuya with anal beads but that had no CG.

3.20 star(s) 9 Votes