Akuniz

Oct 27, 2018
is it possible that that somewonw wantas to andancethe magemant part of the game? i havent found many of the same type. any advices? sory the engish.

Xaveriuz

Sep 22, 2017
Anyone have the FAQ for this games? because i still in dont know how to get this:
- 3 special woods (ex: cursed wood & 2 other special wood)
and i dont know where is the special boss, in the guide said if you change your atmosphere to chaos or darkness you can find aquatic boss and insect but i still dont know where are they

silvertsun

Aug 25, 2017
Anyone have the FAQ for this games? because i still in dont know how to get this:
- 3 special woods (ex: cursed wood & 2 other special wood)
and i dont know where is the special boss, in the guide said if you change your atmosphere to chaos or darkness you can find aquatic boss and insect but i still dont know where are they
you get all the wood from chopping trees, you get different wood depends on the atmosphere of the town
cursed wood -> dark atmosphere
bright wood -> law atmosphere
sacred wood -> light atmosphere
deformed wood -> chaos atmosphere
I don't know what kind of boss you're talking about, but if you mean fishing and bug catching then change the town atmosphere will result in having different species to catch

Xaveriuz

Sep 22, 2017
you get all the wood from chopping trees, you get different wood depends on the atmosphere of the town
cursed wood -> dark atmosphere
bright wood -> law atmosphere
sacred wood -> light atmosphere
deformed wood -> chaos atmosphere
I don't know what kind of boss you're talking about, but if you mean fishing and bug catching then change the town atmosphere will result in having different species to catch
thanks for answering me you helped me a lot, for the boss if you read book on ur home and click the guide then atmosphere they will explain you the advantage and the disadvantage of the each atmosphere, they say if your change ur village to the dark some special boss will appearead, and btw how to fight the succubus boss and where do i find it?

silvertsun

Aug 25, 2017
thanks for answering me you helped me a lot, for the boss if you read book on ur home and click the guide then atmosphere they will explain you the advantage and the disadvantage of the each atmosphere, they say if your change ur village to the dark some special boss will appearead, and btw how to fight the succubus boss and where do i find it?
I think the aquatic bosses mean special catch by using nets in summer or winter with dark atmosphere. For the succubus boss, you will need a boat, which you can buy by talking with Kurumi, after having a boat you can go the sea cave where you will find succubus boss. You need the town to be in chaos atmosphere so you can trigger the boss to appear

Xaveriuz

Sep 22, 2017
I think the aquatic bosses mean special catch by using nets in summer or winter with dark atmosphere. For the succubus boss, you will need a boat, which you can buy by talking with Kurumi, after having a boat you can go the sea cave where you will find succubus boss. You need the town to be in chaos atmosphere so you can trigger the boss to appear
thanks you so much for your help

3.20 star(s) 9 Votes