Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Pardon ma´dudes. Somebody knows where i can get silver? O r how to break the magic crystals?
Silver can be found in the crystals in the lower level of the "Cave" and the "abondend mine"
The other question was already answered 4 post before yours

Artix141

Jul 26, 2017
Pardon ma´dudes. Somebody knows where i can get silver? O r how to break the magic crystals?
*clears throat* Right.

You can mine silver on either of the 3 Dungeons, favorably the one with the Chimera, as for the getting rid of the Crystals temporarily, you change the Atmosphere to Chaos - by changing the decors on the town..palm trees etc, you'll understand what I mean. Silver and other shit respawn at random everyday, but beware of them fucking perverts tho.

Reactions: qwermhv

silvertsun

Aug 25, 2017
Anyone knows how to comunicate with the maiden of the forrest in the Chaos Arc IX?
You need a boat, you can buy it for 100k gold by talking to Kurumi. After getting the boat party with Jennifer and go to the cave on the sea

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
the NPCs do have different weapons by default, which can be upgraded in the armory... I haven't seen a sword figter yet... but I suppose it's possible... but MC only uses tools apparently

qwermhv

Aug 6, 2018
*clears throat* Right.

You can mine silver on either of the 3 Dungeons, favorably the one with the Chimera, as for the getting rid of the Crystals temporarily, you change the Atmosphere to Chaos - by changing the decors on the town..palm trees etc, you'll understand what I mean. Silver and other shit respawn at random everyday, but beware of them fucking perverts tho.
Oh!. Thanks for the answers sir. I am very pleasure with it. I was really unlucky earning silver but i finally did it at the year :c.
Just i have another doubt if is not annoying. How i can go to the hotel with Kurumy? Or maybe give him/her a swimsuit?

Gig1984

May 3, 2018
You need a boat, you can buy it for 100k gold by talking to Kurumi. After getting the boat party with Jennifer and go to the cave on the sea
Been there with Jennifer in Party, she is a resident, but nothing happens. Only one boss in the pentagram and a sealed door. But no other progress there.

silvertsun

Aug 25, 2017
Been there with Jennifer in Party, she is a resident, but nothing happens. Only one boss in the pentagram and a sealed door. But no other progress there.
Did you get the Excalibur when going to the sea cave? maybe you need to invite her via shinigami command

Screenshot (46).png

Artix141

Jul 26, 2017
I still have no idea how to pull out Bright Wood, What Decors should I use? and what wood should I cut? All Im getting is Sacred Wood.

Deleted member 710237

Jun 26, 2018
I still have no idea how to pull out Bright Wood, What Decors should I use? and what wood should I cut? All Im getting is Sacred Wood.
law=cover & fill the town with only normal Streetlights,
and sleep for 2 days for the environments to take effects,

i used the latest axe that i got from the armory shop,
after randomly getting Bright Wood i sold the axe,
and got the upgraded axe instead.

Reactions: Artix141

Artix141

Jul 26, 2017
law=cover & fill the town with only normal Streetlights,
and sleep for 2 days for the environments to take effects,

i used the latest axe that i got from the armory shop,
after randomly getting Bright Wood i sold the axe,