Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
I've admittely forgotten many things. How do you get bright wood, do you simply change the atmosphere to being more light and trees drop this material?

Eurekachan26

Feb 2, 2018
After play it a lot and consult it with the wiki, seem like all about the sex is the same, but with some variations, and because I am not into rape, I wont full complete the game. Prob what I will do is start from 0 again and maybe pick just one wife and finish the game, just like harvest moon.

Its a shame you cant do anything else with the 5 sisters. I loved their only scene.

Artix141

Jul 26, 2017
Any ideas for the Brightwood? I thought I set the atmos to Light I'd easily get one, but the only shit i got are Sacred wood~ any hints?

Deleted member 710237

Jun 26, 2018
Any ideas for the Brightwood? I thought I set the atmos to Light I'd easily get one, but the only shit i got are Sacred wood~ any hints?
iv been looking for this non stop,
and the only shit i keep getting is Brightwoodo_O

iv decorated all of the town with street lights.

Zastinx

Feb 18, 2018
iv been looking for this non stop,
and the only shit i keep getting is Brightwoodo_O

iv decorated all of the town with street lights.
Streetlights are Law not Light unless they're Fancy Street Lights which are both.

Artix141

Jul 26, 2017
Pardon me dude~ er.. Im actually creating a save that will branch out so i can test marry all female charas.. but im curious which of the female charas would still have an affair with you even if you are married. Im pretty sure Satira will. I wonder about the others. Like I maxed out all their affection but not confessed to them. Im marrying moon on my fist playthrough and then confess my shit to the other females and tell them the truth and stuff.

qwermhv

Aug 6, 2018
Why I have every building locked but not the police station if a have the money and the materials?

Eurekachan26

Feb 2, 2018
Pardon me dude~ er.. Im actually creating a save that will branch out so i can test marry all female charas.. but im curious which of the female charas would still have an affair with you even if you are married. Im pretty sure Satira will. I wonder about the others. Like I maxed out all their affection but not confessed to them. Im marrying moon on my fist playthrough and then confess my shit to the other females and tell them the truth and stuff.

After get married, you cant confess to other girls. Maybe they will let you touch them, kiss and such, but when you try have sex, they will deny it. Satira go for it tho. Prob only way to get her the affair icon is dating satira and find moon or the wife.

Artix141

Jul 26, 2017
After get married, you cant confess to other girls. Maybe they will let you touch them, kiss and such, but when you try have sex, they will deny it. Satira go for it tho. Prob only way to get her the affair icon is dating satira and find moon or the wife.
My last playthrough went like this - I dated moon. and then confessed to Satira, in which i told her about Moon and he really did have an affair with me, but after marrying moon, lol she got pissed at the ceremony and ended our affair and hated me for the rest of the game lmao. So my theory is like this, I marry moon first while not yet confessing to Satira, and after the marriage I confess.

Eurekachan26

Feb 2, 2018
Thats what I said in my long post. if you confess to one girl, but you marry someone else and break with this girl, she will hate you a lot. But you can win her back, just will require a lot of work and effort. Satira is easy to please, so you could try that.

Artix141

Jul 26, 2017
Thats what I said in my long post. if you confess to one girl, but you marry someone else and break with this girl, she will hate you a lot. But you can win her back, just will require a lot of work and effort. Satira is easy to please, so you could try that.
She wont even talk to me for the past few days so I decided to be a better man and started a new game, where I have not confessed to anyone but maxed the shit out of their hearts. Then I plan to branch out a save so I can VN Style each heroine.

3.20 star(s) 9 Votes