Eurekachan26

Feb 2, 2018
How exactly do you collect the monster girls in the dungeon though? So far I've only encountered the oni and and divine nurse, and while I've fucked/raped both of them a few times each (without my character losing their virginity, since apparently you can't lose your virginity to the dungeon monster girls in this game) and I haven't seen an option to capture them. Do you just need to keep defeating them and having sex with them over and over again until you can capture them? Also, where do you keep them? Do you keep them as pets in your home (requiring house upgrades) or do you keep them in your animal pen (requiring free space in the pen)? Maybe you have to build something entirely new on your farm to house monster girls?
How do you have sex with the monster girls at first place? There is not such option as far as I see in my game

Zastinx

Feb 18, 2018
Could someone explain to me how the "Rape mini-game" works? I can't seem to fill the heart icon fully before getting my ass handed to me. I tried the muscle relaxant on my "childhood friend" got her down and then what? it seems you have to choose the right option to be able to progress further. I've managed to get the heart to about 50% but by then I either don't have CON, ENG or VIT which triggers the "Beat the shit out of the MC" option for the npc.

Is it more that for everytime you rape the same npc you get further and further? or can you clear it from the very first time?
damn, this is hard.
Wow out of all of them you rape the childhood friend who does so much to help you. You really are evil as all hell.

Deleted member 710237

Jun 26, 2018
Could someone explain to me how the "Rape mini-game" works? I can't seem to fill the heart icon fully before getting my ass handed to me. I tried the muscle relaxant on my "childhood friend" got her down and then what? it seems you have to choose the right option to be able to progress further. I've managed to get the heart to about 50% but by then I either don't have CON, ENG or VIT which triggers the "Beat the shit out of the MC" option for the npc.

Is it more that for everytime you rape the same npc you get further and further? or can you clear it from the very first time?
damn, this is hard.

your MC level needs to be waay higher then the NPCs/monsters,
and you need an item that can allow you to do the deed.

Artix141

Jul 26, 2017

damn, this is hard.
I could totally see myself raping the Angel or Jennifer, but Nami? like what the hell man.

Eurekachan26

Feb 2, 2018
?????
with the power option to save & load & having the options to exploring all outcomes of your actions & reset yourself to avoid that outcome if you want......just like with almost all RPGs with a moral system?,

also the option to role-play as an evil dark-lord whom abuse the innocent's is a rout,
available for anyone to pick?

why am i explaining this? is this your first ever RPG?.

You should understand some players portrait themselves as the MC in games where you have full control of everything. Reason why exist diferent eroges with diferent fetishes, as vanilla for some and ntr rape for others.

Moral in games is a discussion what never will reach an end, so its better we stop it and continue sharing info about how play it. In the end we are free to play it however we want. As a hero or as a villan.

Reactions: Zastinx

Deleted member 710237

Jun 26, 2018
You should understand some players portrait themselves as the MC in games where you have full control of everything. Reason why exist diferent eroges with diferent fetishes, as vanilla for some and ntr rape for others.

Moral in games is a discussion what never will reach an end, so its better we stop it and continue sharing info about how play it. In the end we are free to play it however we want. As a hero or as a villan.

hmmmm:confused:,
fair enough.

Artix141

Jul 26, 2017
Morals aside, I think I dont need to convey my morals to everyone. To each his own as they say. But man, Raping nami is like.. kinda bad.. I mean she cooks for you and takes care of the animals and shit. And she followed you to the Island and all.

Deleted member 710237

Jun 26, 2018
im aiming to go for the teacher liz,

she's working my ass off and refuses to let me talk to her,
iv even got a diploma and its still wasn't enough:cry:.

RestlessZenza

Aug 5, 2017
How exactly do you collect the monster girls in the dungeon though? So far I've only encountered the oni and and divine nurse, and while I've fucked/raped both of them a few times each (without my character losing their virginity, since apparently you can't lose your virginity to the dungeon monster girls in this game) and I haven't seen an option to capture them. Do you just need to keep defeating them and having sex with them over and over again until you can capture them? Also, where do you keep them? Do you keep them as pets in your home (requiring house upgrades) or do you keep them in your animal pen (requiring free space in the pen)? Maybe you have to build something entirely new on your farm to house monster girls?
did you find out yet?

Artix141

Jul 26, 2017
yes you can even marry almost all of them,
at least that's what the JP wiki stated.
Thank God I started another new game, Im planning on having all Chaos girls stay on the island and max out their affection but not confess. but I** am planning on keeping Moon in the long run.

Zastinx

Feb 18, 2018
The museum lists the can and can't marry characters if you don't have one make one then make a seperate save so you can check up the how of getting events to trigger for them.

3.20 star(s) 9 Votes