Eurekachan26

Feb 2, 2018
Also something I discovered tho probably you already know.

The old turtle said it. That white flower close to the office is there when someone will go away. I think as long as that flower is there, there is a chance one of the girls in the town leave, no matter how much you like her. So yeah pay the 1k and take it out.

If you dont want to pay it, the best is no talk to the girls when they are in their house, specially in rainy days, that is when they decide to go away from the town forever. I think 1k is a low price tbh.

Reactions: Artix141

Hissou

Oct 25, 2017
Also something I discovered tho probably you already know.

The old turtle said it. That white flower close to the office is there when someone will go away. I think as long as that flower is there, there is a chance one of the girls in the town leave, no matter how much you like her. So yeah pay the 1k and take it out.

If you dont want to pay it, the best is no talk to the girls when they are in their house, specially in rainy days, that is when they decide to go away from the town forever. I think 1k is a low price tbh.
Actually u can just tell them to stay instead. At least they never left without me saying so. If u talk to them that is. Dunno if they will suddenly leave on their own if the flower is active the moment u don't talk to them.
But paying the 1k is prolly still the best option to make sure they don't leave. So whatever.

Eurekachan26

Feb 2, 2018
Actually u can just tell them to stay instead. At least they never left without me saying so. If u talk to them that is. Dunno if they will suddenly leave on their own if the flower is active the moment u don't talk to them.
But paying the 1k is prolly still the best option to make sure they don't leave. So whatever.
They leave even if you tell them to stay. Already tested and twice, tho evading visit the second girl she stayed in the town. Indeed the question is pretty much a big risk. Moon seem like the only one who stay if you tell her so. Tho maybe depend of the affection the girl have to you.

kororo runpa

Aug 12, 2017
anyone got the kids yet?
married the doctor ( cause dont want to build M house )
kinda wonder does the player can get child with npc or not

also im stuck with revenge quest
about finding people who know about mandrake roots

Eurekachan26

Feb 2, 2018
For those experts in have sex with the girls and even "cheat". How high the love need to be, to have sex with them? I raised the affection of 2 girls pretty high, they even let you touch and kiss, but when the sex option appear, they reject it.

Some help would be apreciated.

Beanjam

Feb 25, 2018
For those experts in have sex with the girls and even "cheat". How high the love need to be, to have sex with them? I raised the affection of 2 girls pretty high, they even let you touch and kiss, but when the sex option appear, they reject it.

Some help would be appreciated.
The purer girls won't have sex until marriage. iirc you can rape them if your village's atmosphere is chaotic.

Eurekachan26

Feb 2, 2018
Well, Moon knows Im dating Nami and after I married Nami i thought I would fuck up. but she still hung out with me and had sex and stuff. I guess the trick here was you have to date Moon before you Marry Nami, Nami is my first partner and then Moon second. which I kinda regret. I was planning for moon to be my wife live with her and have nami as a Mistress since she is so effing forgiving lol. I didnt have the truth and lie option tho.
You are the expert with Moon. How did you did it? How you make Moon have sex with you despite you are dating someone else? I am not dating anyone yet and I cant have sex with any of the girls despite the high level of love. Maybe isnt very high yet?

Tell us how you did it. XD

Deleted member 710237

Jun 26, 2018
^all the law's/neutral characters will always refuse to have sex until your there GF/BF or married to one of them,
it dosin't matter how high you rise there affections points.

Eurekachan26

Feb 2, 2018
^all the law's/neutral characters will always refuse to have sex until your there GF/BF or married to one of them,
it dosin't matter how high you rise there affections points.
So I need to pick one girl, make it official and from there I can choose other girl for the cheating. Thats correct?

Deleted member 710237

Jun 26, 2018
So I need to pick one girl, make it official and from there I can choose other girl for the cheating. Thats correct?

you can confess/date/have your way with both[you can only marry one],
without them finding out[depends on your actions & surroundings],
you can also break up with them if you want.

Artix141

Jul 26, 2017
I made a new game. Now having Moon as my main girl (curse her widow backstory haha), and gonna chaos the shit outta the town so I can have a shit ton of sex friends. phew.. Glad I made this choice lol.

Artix141

Jul 26, 2017
Anybody have an actual Idea about partner who'd still have an affair with you even if you're married?

I've heard that Neutral/Law Types dont fuck with you when you have a ring on your finger, what about Dark and Light? Cause we all know Chaos is best grill cause they wanna bang like crazy.

Eurekachan26

Feb 2, 2018
I made a new game. Now having Moon as my main girl (curse her widow backstory haha), and gonna chaos the shit outta the town so I can have a shit ton of sex friends. phew.. Glad I made this choice lol.
The deco for that are kind of ugly, for example some random bones. I feel off fill the island with bones. XD

Anybody have an actual Idea about partner who'd still have an affair with you even if you're married?

I've heard that Neutral/Law Types dont fuck with you when you have a ring on your finger, what about Dark and Light? Cause we all know Chaos is best grill cause they wanna bang like crazy.
That info would be nice. Meantime what I will do is raise the affection as much as posible, then go from there testing every posible choice.

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
Apparently for what ever reason Moon talked about leaving once. I save scummed and she just changed her mind.

3.20 star(s) 9 Votes