Artix141

Jul 26, 2017
Oh and uh. Im curious too. The warehouse shopkeeper has 5 sisters including her and I was wondering which shop is the 5th?
I already have;
Warehouse
Armory
Smithy
Furniture.

I dont really wanna do a trial and error on this, I'd really appreciate it if you guys know.

Artix141

Jul 26, 2017
anyone can help me how to get Iron or Steel? I'm stuck here lol
Me too, the Cave where I usually farm it (after kicking the Chimera's Ass) has stopped spawning Steel and other shit. Oh and I still have no Idea how break the damn Magic Crystal? so like do I need a sorcerer or magician Character for that?

Artix141

Jul 26, 2017
At the game start, it says some events are missed if you go with the 15 village size....is there anything major that we miss, or is it minor enough that the benefits of having the full-size village outweighs it?
Im Quoting this so some of the vets can see it again. So like Im also curious about this as well. Can anyone enlighten us on this?

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
Random chatting and handshaking makes some weird sound every so often. That's probably the affection going up.

voldemor

Oct 7, 2017
Is it a Deluxe Edition? Because I saw they also have a Deluxe Edition on DLsite.

NekoRush

Aug 25, 2017
So I'm guess there's no guide for this game, right? So what are the difference's too the game with the beginning chooses?

Artix141

Jul 26, 2017
So I'm guess there's no guide for this game, right? So what are the difference's too the game with the beginning chooses?
I recently started the Game too and went with the traditional Male MC but with the Extended 15 Buildings, tho the game warned me about some content locked on having 15 buildings - but on my side, 9 buildings aint just enough to be called a damn town. So Im slowly figuring out this game and may run a new playthrough soon. Well a pretty damn while since I havent even found a a character that can break through the magic crystals.

Zastinx

Feb 18, 2018
Me too, the Cave where I usually farm it (after kicking the Chimera's Ass) has stopped spawning Steel and other shit. Oh and I still have no Idea how break the damn Magic Crystal? so like do I need a sorcerer or magician Character for that?
It's the atmosphere you need Chaos or Darkness type and the magic crystals will disappear until you change to a different one that will also solve your mineral problem too since there lots behind them.

Reactions: Artix141

Zastinx

Feb 18, 2018
You should go to your house and read the game notebook it will help you a lot by reading about atmosphere it plays a big role in this game.

Reactions: Artix141

Artix141

Jul 26, 2017
So I basically just need to change some decors on the road as well as add some buildings that will significantly alter the atmosphere? hmm I will try that out later. But I did read that drastically altering the atmosphere causes some characters to leave. I currently have the angel, the trap robot(oh yes Im nailing this guy later), the nature girl Jennifer as neighbors. They might leave and im kinda getting attached to them. I used the 15 extended so i still have alteast 3 or 4 buildings to choose from. Im planning to build the port and a hotel. so Nami wont keep finding me and Moon lol.

ash

Sep 21, 2016
@Artix141
You had an affair with moon... How ? HOW ? The world needs to know, please.
Did you chose to lie or to tell the truth ? Nothing is working on my end.

silvertsun

Aug 25, 2017
Oh and uh. Im curious too. The warehouse shopkeeper has 5 sisters including her and I was wondering which shop is the 5th?
I already have;
Warehouse
Armory
Smithy
Furniture.

I dont really wanna do a trial and error on this, I'd really appreciate it if you guys know.
The 5th is the museum

Artix141

Jul 26, 2017
@Artix141
You had an affair with moon... How ? HOW ? The world needs to know, please.
Did you chose to lie or to tell the truth ? Nothing is working on my end.
Well, Moon knows Im dating Nami and after I married Nami i thought I would fuck up. but she still hung out with me and had sex and stuff. I guess the trick here was you have to date Moon before you Marry Nami, Nami is my first partner and then Moon second. which I kinda regret. I was planning for moon to be my wife live with her and have nami as a Mistress since she is so effing forgiving lol. I didnt have the truth and lie option tho.

Reactions: ash
3.20 star(s) 9 Votes