Rodita

May 22, 2017
Again this a great game! My type of game to relax and play without fear of some suprise boobs enter in the screen and everyone around think i'm kinda pervy (or worst, a furry), because is so simple, and works perfecly on RPG Maker, that is kinda funny no one have idea to continue a sequel or even create some games using this one as a template... Like make my own things and decide what to do in live, like on Harvest Moon, not been forced to do this just to a linear story happens. Colect items, level up yourself and learn many other abilities is the cool of this game, and a chance to marry someone, is really aweasome!

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Rafa8946

Jun 6, 2017
you can use a save editor online or ofline.

but to edit , you also need a online translactor

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
Is there a quick way to increase relationships (both romantically and friendship)?
Is there anything besides pervert battles with chaos and darkness atmosphere?
Is it hetero only?
I see orgy/group sex in the save editor how to do that?
What buildings are worth building?
What buildings have the 5 sisters? I got Warehouse, Blacksmith, Armory, Museum.
How to get people to move out?

Ma-ku

Sep 23, 2020
Heya, Is anyone still playing this?
I got a questions:
1) [Chaos] Where can I find the last pervert? I was able to locate 4 of them but I dunno where the last one was at. (1 at Beach, 1 at going to orge cave, 2 going to abandoned mine)
2) What does the items sold from video shop do?
3) Is the number of date of the MC matter?

Ryuto2022

May 22, 2020
tengo una duda ay embarazos en el juego quiero embarazar alas chicas en el juego y como desbloqueo el centro comunitario donde esta sancho y kurumi no me deja pasar por la puerta ???

Last edited:

XenionSR0139

Jul 12, 2020
Now i confuse... I tried ask all 5 store sister their B/H/W but they never want to tell me that.. Always asking other sister but i already talk to them. Any idea?

Cinnokr

Aug 4, 2020
Now i confuse... I tried ask all 5 store sister their B/H/W but they never want to tell me that.. Always asking other sister but i already talk to them. Any idea?
They never told me either but having all buildings with them and high affection you can get H scene with them.

3.20 star(s) 9 Votes