4.00 star(s) 23 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
865899_Screenshot_1.png

Overview:
My name is Desmond. I have just turned 21 years old and i find myself on the train today, Its because my parents have aggred to met me go study to the big city, After three months of difficult negotiations
Thread Updated: 2023-10-18
Release Date: 2023-09-27
Developer: Badvador - - F95zone
Censored: No
Version: 0.9.4.3
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Password:
NOTE: (If you start the day 13, you need to restart day 13 before the Love Interest choice)

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

Extra:
Party walkthrough

* This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

1848362_d10_hotel_mat_005a.jpg 1838493_hotelroom_008.jpg boss.jpg d2massage68.jpg 1838494_d10_hotel_mat_007.jpg d8matin2_0013.jpg 1848359_d10_auto_022.jpg 1838491_d10_hotel008.jpg kiss-2.jpg dans le metro3.jpg 1848364_hotelroom_018.jpg 1838492_d10_station_012.jpg privateintro01.jpg day3 lycée 065.jpg Screenshot_4.png Screenshot_3.png d8alexplace001.jpg studyj5_miss_e004.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
May 27, 2017
ボスB. - 毛皮でほしかった Tags-
At the beginning of the game there is a disclaimer for LGBT scenes, Male on Male, Male on Shemale, Shemale on Shemale, but it gives you an option to turn them off, Lesbian scenes are included in both options. So you can choose gay and/or shemale.

As for tags, Incest (Aunt & Cousins), Big Tits, Big Ass, MILF, Oral Sex, High School, Teasing, Handjob, Vaginal Sex, Tittyfuck, Spanking, Rape(optional mouth fuck). Disabled should also be included, but in the current version she only jerks you off.

Sabberlott

Oct 29, 2018
I unfortunately have a weird bug... usually there are some transitions where the screen fades to black. After a while (probably after skipping content I already read after loading a previous save) these 'black transitions' showed an image of an actual scene. So everytime the screen would fade to black, it fades to an old scene, and then back.

Not a big deal at first, but now my whole game just shows one image of several old half-transparent scenes stacked over another. And not just during transitions. I practically can't continue anymore :(

Weird thing is, this seems to be backed into the save files, because very early saves do not have this problem. Just to let you know to be somewhat careful with skips.

EDIT: This is basically all I see now...

1602407177423.png

Last edited:

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
I unfortunately have a weird bug... usually there are some transitions where the screen fades to black. After a while (probably after skipping content I already read after loading a previous save) these 'black transitions' showed an image of an actual scene. So everytime the screen would fade to black, it fades to an old scene, and then back.

Not a big deal at first, but now my whole game just shows one image of several old half-transparent scenes stacked over another. And not just during transitions. I practically can't continue anymore :(

Weird thing is, this seems to be backed into the save files, because very early saves do not have this problem. Just to let you know to be somewhat careful with skips.

EDIT: This is basically all I see now...

View attachment 853553
Try to clean your save folder, sometimes it helps, especially with early-stage-games

Sabberlott

Oct 29, 2018
Try to clean your save folder, sometimes it helps, especially with early-stage-games
Unfortunately it doesn't work in the sense, that I really have to load a previous save and skip through the scenes I already did "slowly". I dug around the save files a bit (they are plain and readible Json formatted), and the ghost images I see are indeed mentioned there. But the overall structure itself is a little bit mangled, so its hard to do anything there. So the "bug" comes from the save file, not the game in itself probably.

No biggie though, I just have to spent a few minutes going to where I am from the start ;)
I really enjoy this game :)

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
Unfortunately it doesn't work in the sense, that I really have to load a previous save and skip through the scenes I already did "slowly". I dug around the save files a bit (they are plain and readible Json formatted), and the ghost images I see are indeed mentioned there. But the overall structure itself is a little bit mangled, so its hard to do anything there. So the "bug" comes from the save file, not the game in itself probably.

No biggie though, I just have to spent a few minutes going to where I am from the start ;)
I really enjoy this game :)
Well, now I witness the same, if trying replay again :)

Reactions: Kacksisj and Ullubu

Kanarazu

Apr 5, 2018
I have to agree with KingRocket, those typos let me down, because there are not just a few but a bunch. Transitions could be smoother because you have to click so many times to change some dialogues that it's annoying.

Graphics in my opinion are not that bad but sometimes they feel stiff, maybe because it's a first-person's visual novel?

Last, it could use some sounds and/or music to get into the game.

4.00 star(s) 23 Votes