4.00 star(s) 23 Votes

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
what I hate in this game, I'm so much used to press Esc to save, in this one it shut down the game, so annoying, if this can be fix somehow it would make it more easier to pause the game, save when needed instead of closing the game
i've had to restart like 4 times. all the bugs don't help-that and the poor skipping...

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
thanks. is it available right away or doyou have to play all the routes before ?
No routs until later. I don't know what affect spying or kissing him before he comes over to clean your room--but there is a trans option.

Last edited:

p0ffv0ss

Sep 26, 2018
I got the "The Night" black screen transition and it show over every f**king image. xD

I love this game. Arts not the best but good enough and combine with diversity inside and other aspects turn out gonna be one of my fav game. :D

p0ffv0ss

Sep 26, 2018
I got the "The Night" black screen transition and it show over every f**king image. xD

I love this game. Arts not the best but good enough and combine with diversity inside and other aspects turn out gonna be one of my fav game. :D
Just realise since I'm gay and m/m is not "normal" enough to find in everything so m/f is usually good enough cuz of it mean atleast one guy to look at and m/m is a bliss but for hetero people... Think about f/f, I think I understand thier feeling. :LOL::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Shaman Zuma

p0ffv0ss

Sep 26, 2018
I just found a solution of my case. Work only if the problematic picture is unnecsary though.

My problem is a pic is show over other scene that should show and I notice it just over each other like loading 2 pics same place but what we want is always below. xD

Since developer didn't hide resource and encrypted material, I just hide the problem picture from where the code go to find it like this.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It work like a charm. Work so well I said the f**k litterally right here right now since I struggle with it more than 24 hr already. :ROFLMAO:

Oh but I'm not sure about how he code the line so I also change picture name as "folder name here" so when I want it back I understand later what have I done. :)

Reactions: pilgrim2003

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
I just found a solution of my case. Work only if the problematic picture is unnecsary though.

My problem is a pic is show over other scene that should show and I notice it just over each other like loading 2 pics same place but what we want is always below. xD

Since developer didn't hide resource and encrypted material, I just hide the problem picture from where the code go to find it like this.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It work like a charm. Work so well I said the f**k litterally right here right now since I struggle with it more than 24 hr already. :ROFLMAO:

Oh but I'm not sure about how he code the line so I also change picture name as "folder name here" so when I want it back I understand later what have I done. :)
You are a genius :)

thewonderousl

Dec 21, 2018
Well you can always go another route when it's obvious (go with the teacher, not the shemale for instance), but yeah, it's always nicer to have it right at the start. Can be a bit tricky depending on how they're integrating in the main story line/scenes, but to make it possible to not accidently run into unwanted content is always nice.
At least there were the options to not continue an encounter which I hoping for. I also know this an early release which is prone to have many mistakes.

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
The save System is junk, i saved a total of 12 times and come back to load game and OVER lays with the 1 to 2 pictures. I deleted game folder and started new game same thing happened after trying to load the 12th save. OH yeah Game is fine, just never load the 11 or 12th SAVE. This thing like many other should be in Ren'Py so we don't have LAg in SKIP and BS saving issues. (n)
save before the date.

4.00 star(s) 23 Votes