4.00 star(s) 23 Votes

mr_tao

Apr 21, 2019
So.
Game is interesting with a good amount of non-standard models variety.
The story itself is at very least serviceable, especially giving it's still in the earliest parts

Issues as of 0.13, in no real order:
  • Overlay bug.
  • Too much clicking.
    • related: too many "useless" renderings moving from a scene to another, especially in the first day.
  • game not remembering our choices about being interested in characters.
    Unless this is by design, of course, not having us dismiss "forever" one character.
    A warning might be useful.
    • related: Jason' masturbation scene needs a choice before the player has to watch it all.
      The same as the Jenny shower scene would be enough.
  • Saves don't seem to be excessively reliable.
    Any chance to switch to Ren'py as game engine?
  • English version works, but it really needs somebody who is actually good at it fixing it.

that said, I'll wait for the next version :)

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
So.
Game is interesting with a good amount of non-standard models variety.
The story itself is at very least serviceable, especially giving it's still in the earliest parts

Issues as of 0.13, in no real order:
  • Overlay bug.
  • Too much clicking.
    • related: too many "useless" renderings moving from a scene to another, especially in the first day.
  • game not remembering our choices about being interested in characters.
    Unless this is by design, of course, not having us dismiss "forever" one character.
    A warning might be useful.
    • related: Jason' masturbation scene needs a choice before the player has to watch it all.
      The same as the Jenny shower scene would be enough.
  • Saves don't seem to be excessively reliable.
    Any chance to switch to Ren'py as game engine?
  • English version works, but it really needs somebody who is actually good at it fixing it.

that said, I'll wait for the next version :)
i fully agree with your assessment. so far, the farthest i can save is that date. the way you save was another issue. the ''esc'' key is normally how that works-because of this familiarity-i had to go through a lot around 10 times....wouldn't've been so bad had it not been for all that clicking.

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
The DEV has already started to remake it in RenPy. Part of the game is working fine (for patrons), now waiting for completion and perhaps an update.

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
in line with what
pilgrim2003
said: ''I almost finished the "day 2" of Life Of...! I know, it's long! But I'm still learning from Ren'Py.

I think I'll be able to offer you the first version tomorrow or the day after tomorrow.

I hope you enjoy it!''

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
It's a RenPy Game not other, at least this version is.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Life of Desmond [v0.1] Badvado

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.66 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 204 MB
Compressed Size Mac: 187 MB

Win/Linux:
Mac:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

damien_sensei

May 24, 2018
For those wondering this game is ported to Ren'py in this update and it's a good game with lot of content for a 0.1 release, the cast is large with some good amount of varieties in body types and good looking MILF's especially the yummy Aunt :love:, there's also a Femboy and a Trans woman as a LI and for those not interested can turn of the option at start, the H scenes are hot too and there's implied Lesbian relationships for MC to join in on the fun in the future updates maybe :BootyTime:, the game's translation is kinda rough but still it gets the point across, a good translator or proofreader can correct that, there is also instances when the characters say "Desmond" despite giving a different name at start, personal gripe would be you have to choose between LI's to spend time/get H scenes, i mean choice is all good but for someone like me wanting to get all girls it would be good to have an option like that :), and overall a very good start with different characters and if the MC stays pretty much the only alpha with no NTR or sharing down the road this game is gonna be a great ride(y)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: EthanHunt95

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
My only complaint from the original launch was my saves didn't work.

Well, one did and it was near the start and I couldn't go through it all in one go so had to leave it. What I saw of it (up to him singing in a bar) was really good so no complaints at all content wise.

Saving issue will be solved with the engine switch and i'd be happy to go through it again knowing I can save and come back later without issues.

I do appreciate the devs fast response to this and the fact he was willing to switch engines quickly to keep people playing.

Good first release with plenty of content, a lot more than I usually see in a 0.1, and things can only get better.

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn
Oct 15, 2020
It's nice to have the game on ren'py because now the saves can finally work, but the content of this v0.1 isn't the same content that was in the other engine, it ends when picking doors drunk, while the last download I did ended way later than that.

So I hope we don't have to wait too much to see new content, but we will see.

Garatempus2

Aug 18, 2018
Not spanking Jessy second time results in error:

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 1163, in script
jump see_later_jess
ScriptError: could not find label 'see_later_jess'.

Reactions: VossJck

Wertu111

Aug 6, 2019
A shitload of text, thousands of similiar characters (college girls) and ugly graphics. But milfs and story kinda not bad.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Renders are not great tbh they dont do it and they are just bad. Sorry but these days you cant get away with this level of crap.

Decoy-71-

Aug 25, 2017
Visually it doesn't look very good but it will do, but there is little content. So far, only hints of what will happen next

4.00 star(s) 23 Votes