4.00 star(s) 23 Votes

Dipsode

Aug 12, 2017
Sniff .. même en français il y a des fautes ... Pauvre Antoine Pol, pauvre Brassens ... :cry:
Les modèles ne sont pas vraiment moches sauf les cheveux, très étranges parfois, comme les bouteilles.
Pas que je n'aime pas le jeu, il a un côté attachant. Mais il y a encore beaucoup de boulot à faire dessus pour pour qu'il soit aussi bien qu'il pourrait être.
Aller, encore un effort !
Sniff ... even in French there are mistakes ... Poor Antoine Pol, poor Brassens ... :cry:
The models are not really ugly except the hair, very strange sometimes, like the bottles.
Not that I don't like the game, it has an appealing side. But there is still a lot of work to do on it to make it as good as it could be.
Come on, one more effort!

Reactions: MarcusDBlack

Decoy-71-

Aug 25, 2017
Did we play the same thing?

I had quite a lot of content and quite a few sex scenes.
I didn't really count how many of them, but counting peeping into the room as full content is not very much, and the version ended on the most interesting

TripleZ

Jun 23, 2017
Keeps ending at day 2 for me. I'm assuming the compressed version got messed up or did i miss something ?

mr_tao

Apr 21, 2019
I have yet to try the Ren'py version, but the sex scene in the kitchen with Mrs. Richardson still has her renders switching between glasses and without glasses randomly?

combige

Jun 30, 2017
After I had looked at the blonde on 5th preview I immediately understood that I lost the game, damn.

mide

Nov 28, 2017
hold up, i played this but it def wasnt in ren'py, did it get ported to ren'py, is it the "full" game( i know its not complete but what i played had a decent amount of content for a first release)

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

MarcusDBlack

Jun 8, 2017
hold up, i played this but it def wasnt in ren'py, did it get ported to ren'py, is it the "full" game( i know its not complete but what i played had a decent amount of content for a first release)
Nope from what i played it end a day 2 after getting drunk

4.00 star(s) 23 Votes