4.00 star(s) 23 Votes

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Day 5 is very thin on images in the folder so it's probably more for that.

So now is the wait to find out whether this first launche was a simple misunderstanding and all the content plus a bit extra will be unlocked or we find out we've got another lazy milker and he's just going to unlock a part of what is already there.

I'm so hoping it's the first, this has potential.

Hoping he isn't just another skeevy dev.

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

Eddard

Aug 4, 2017
i hope so. i was so used to the ''esc'' key being used to open up loads and saves-combine that with the issue of saves....you can imagine how annoyed i was getting. i damn sure don't remember this one:

i don't remember too... i can feel your pain, my friend! like in midsommar! hahahahaha

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

lionarslan

Jun 11, 2017
Played this version and I can say dev made a huge step forward for sure. Now it's playable. It's two days and in script.rpy there are only two days, there's no story after that (Avaron1974, there are only images past day2, no story).
Quite obvious dev is French, I can wish to say to him the song is good (well, song in English too, but I feel like I know the song though cannot name it). There are many mistakes in English, Engrish is strong with this dev. It's really errors, not mistypes. For me it seems like dev was just in hurry and pay no attention what he types in English. Not a good sign in my opinion. Another thing I want to add, I don't know why dev decided to give players chance to name MC. It doesn't matter how I name my alter ego in game, everyone beside dev are still calling me Desmond.
And scenes with aunt was a real turn off. She's old and ugly. But, and it's good thing, she is really looks her age, not like the most of games here where you cannot discern mother from daughter (and even if that mother is already grandmother she is still looks like her daughter's age or even younger, with all respect to Killer7).

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Avaron1974, there are only images past day2, no story).
I'm aware of that, that's why I called him a lazy dev.

He'll release bits of the story unlocking the images that are already there. Less work for him.

Images are already added, from the original release we know the story is done, dev just needs to release the story to unlock the images already in the files and he doesn't need to do anything for a few months while getting paid for it.

Reactions: lionarslan

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
I'm aware of that, that's why I called him a lazy dev.

He'll release bits of the story unlocking the images that are already there. Less work for him.

Images are already added, from the original release we know the story is done, dev just needs to release the story to unlock the images already in the files and he doesn't need to do anything for a few months while getting paid for it.
Looks like you know exactly what he is doing. What if the next update will include more? Perhaps better not say something you are not sure about :)

4.00 star(s) 23 Votes