4.00 star(s) 23 Votes

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
If I was to download this I would only be going after a select few. The blonde girl with the sunglasses the girl sitting on the couch wearing the maid outfit and the Asian looking one sitting on the other couch. But for now I'm going to wait till more content is added and the bugs have been killed.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Calling it now, next day is unlocked and it's just day 2.

There are 5 days in the images which is the content that was in the old version, only day 1 is unlocked so far. Calling it we've got lazy dev syndrome and the next 4 updates just unlock what is already there.

Hope i'm wrong but you don't release 5 days and lock 4 of them down to then add a ton more content.
looks like you where wrong...but not by much.

D

Deleted member 2782432

My unofficial Android port of Life of Desmond 0.3 compressed with gestures enabled.

Swipe up : Open Menu
Swipe Down : hide interface
Swipe right : skip
Swipe left : rollback.

Join my discord server for giving me feedback and for other ports.
Note: if it says Unknown developer or not safe/harm the device - click install anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
I hope Ally transitions-I couldn't get hard
To be fair, the second update only unlocked content that was already in the images.

The third update added a bit extra but not a lot.

Now he needs to make new images, we'll see how long it takes.
that's why i said ''but not by much''.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
To be fair, the second update only unlocked content that was already in the images.

The third update added a bit extra but not a lot.

Now he needs to make new images, we'll see how long it takes.
Was a hellova lot shorter for those who played previously.

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Genre:
Incest (Aunt & Cousins), Big Tits, Big Ass, MILF, Oral Sex, High School, Teasing, Handjob, Vaginal Sex, Tittyfuck, Spanking, Rape
A couple of those don't particularly float my boat, but wot the hell, wot the hell, there's a dance in the old girl yet...

But is the rape MC-one-other, other-on-MC or avoidable/MC not directly involved?

Understand, i'm already downloading but some warning would be nice...

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
A couple of those don't particularly float my boat, but wot the hell, wot the hell, there's a dance in the old girl yet...

But is the rape MC-one-other, other-on-MC or avoidable/MC not directly involved?

Understand, i'm already downloading but some warning would be nice...
You can rape a girl who gives you blue balls. But yes-it can be avoided.

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
I just realized this game has oposing milfs (fit milf (gf's mother) and chubby milf (auntie)) and oposing trans (dom trans (classmate) and sub trans (gf's sibling)).

My only quibble is that we couldn't invite both MC's gf and her sibling over as part of the last choice. Realistically speaking, there's no way I'd let either of them out of my sight after what they went through. There can still be the choice of who sleeps in MC's bed, but they should both be there for safety reasons.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
I just realized this game has oposing milfs (fit milf (gf's mother) and chubby milf (auntie)) and oposing trans (dom trans (classmate) and sub trans (gf's sibling)).

My only quibble is that we couldn't invite both MC's gf and her sibling over as part of the last choice. Realistically speaking, there's no way I'd let either of them out of my sight after what they went through. There can still be the choice of who sleeps in MC's bed, but they should both be there for safety reasons.
and, the mother, obviously. i just hope Ally really starts to transition.

Reactions: Faptime

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
I just dont like the art. A cheap version of HS. The story is good but it looks terrible. Bye and good luck.

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
and, the mother, obviously. i just hope Ally really starts to transition.
I definitely hope we have the chance to check up on the mom in the new update. I'm more concerned with the siblings because they actually left the house and they're on their own. The mother still, at least, has roof over her head.

My obvious preference would be to have both of them over in MC's bed, one on each side. Y'know, to warm them up. Give a kiss to the girlfriend and, after she falls asleep, give a kiss to MC's new trans girlfriend.

But I'm a greedy harem lover.

And I think with Ally, if you choose that option, it'll definitely start to happen. I chose the sissy route first (because they're hot, too), but MC was just way too rough and cruel about it. Trans girlfriend is the way to go. Lol

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
I definitely hope we have the chance to check up on the mom in the new update. I'm more concerned with the siblings because they actually left the house and they're on their own. The mother still, at least, has roof over her head.

My obvious preference would be to have both of them over in MC's bed, one on each side. Y'know, to warm them up. Give a kiss to the girlfriend and, after she falls asleep, give a kiss to MC's new trans girlfriend.

But I'm a greedy harem lover.

And I think with Ally, if you choose that option, it'll definitely start to happen. I chose the sissy route first (because they're hot, too), but MC was just way too rough and cruel about it. Trans girlfriend is the way to go. Lol
I couldn't do it without the longer hair-it was too much-I can't expand my imagination that far.

Reactions: Faptime

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
I couldn't do it without the longer hair-it was too much-I can't expand my imagination that far.
I think she looks good with short hair, but I do prefer the longer hair.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The main problem with the sissy route's looks, imo, is that the Dev didn't put any makeup on him and left him looking masculine.

4.00 star(s) 23 Votes