4.00 star(s) 23 Votes

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
There is not WT for this game?

There a incest tag, with who are the scenes from family? and to what point can we go with them? (bj, sex etc..)

szabon

Jun 16, 2019
Somebody please tell the dev: stop using French words to name files, or at least characters like e.g. "é" "è". I could see that compressed images got a "Ç" instead of "é". :rolleyes:

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
I think she looks good with short hair, but I do prefer the longer hair.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The main problem with the sissy route's looks, imo, is that the Dev didn't put any makeup on him and left him looking masculine.
it's better than before.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.3 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Rohse

Jan 4, 2018
I know it's a dogpile by now, but fuck me the english is a problem. It appears to have been google translated and left at that.
It's the same problem my new life had in the beginning, hell it might still have it, haven't played that one for ages as well.

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
Hi, guys, although the bad English is certainly a source of amusement, I also prefer its correction. There are also folks, like me, for whom English is not their native language. Therefore we really have sometimes a "hard time" (and not a boner :)) to understand what is going on. I have already chatted about it with Badvador (the Dev), corrected few sentences and sent them to him, but I cannot do all. It needs a native speaker. So my question is: Is there anybody volunteering? Or everybody only whining? I am at Badvadors Patreon, so I can pass the info if you let me know. Thanks, and stay safe! P. S. There is already a new update on Patreon!

Badvador

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
What has that got to do with anything?
the guy complained that the pictures from days 1 to 4 were already in the game files when the first version was released on "renpy" but, the game was only going to be run to day 2.
normal since when I stopped to work in the version on "vnmaker" I had gone to day 4 and had started working on day 5. so when I started working on "renpy" I already had all these pictures...

i'm not a lazzy boy, i have a real work and i make my game in my free time...

Reactions: pilgrim2003

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
the guy complained that the pictures from days 1 to 4 were already in the game files when the first version was released on "renpy" but, the game was only going to be run to day 2.
normal since when I stopped to work in the version on "vnmaker" I had gone to day 4 and had started working on day 5. so when I started working on "renpy" I already had all these pictures...

i'm not a lazzy boy, i have a real work and i make my game in my free time...
This is already "an old history"... People should be eager to see the next update when it will become public. :)
P. S. Nice to see you around :)

4.00 star(s) 23 Votes