4.00 star(s) 23 Votes

Badvador

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
he felt like no work went to the model for the sissy path.
indeed, ally will start her transition, for sissy path is true my mind is empty... i try to search a good way to take her back in the story maybe make a fusion with trans way i don't know yet... i search idea

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
indeed, ally will start her transition, for sissy path is true my mind is empty... i try to search a good way to take her back in the story maybe make a fusion with trans way i don't know yet... i search idea
I do like the the long purple hair. I hope that you give her a b cup at least, so I can fuck em.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018

no need to pay for this teaser ;)
That could also work for the sissy, too. I still prefer the long pink hair. And maybe let us have control on what sex acts we want-for me, anal scenes are hotter than vaginal.

Badvador

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
for the long pink hair, it was to point out the fact that "jason" wanted to look feminine for the MC so it was a wig... same for the sissy path, in my idea "sissy" didn't necessarily have to become trans and keep that look and wig all along the story....

for the choice of sex act, i want it too but come in the story... first anal would special... like you say anal it's so good... so i need to tease it...

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
for the long pink hair, it was to point out the fact that "jason" wanted to look feminine for the MC so it was a wig... same for the sissy path, in my idea "sissy" didn't necessarily have to become trans and keep that look and wig all along the story....

for the choice of sex act, i want it too but come in the story... first anal would special... like you say anal it's so good... so i need to tease it...
i understand and i agree.

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
Hi, yes, this variant of Jason/Ally

is really very well done. In the current update Ally has shorter hair and light make up and it is marvelous. I wonder if the "normal gay" path, which I prefer, could also have some light change on the hair. Perhaps that could help to cease the amount of renders? But maybe not. Anyway, good progress and I am looking forward for the next update already :)

4.00 star(s) 23 Votes