4.00 star(s) 23 Votes

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
yeah i have read all the comments some they are good and others... outch...
Yes, people have many different ideas and modes of communication/expression. Some people obviously use these forums to express their opinions and frustrations that they (probably) cannot express elsewhere. But there are also many interesting folks, who really know something, who are willing to help, some of them also got really big creative talent, so one can learn a lot...

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
yes, i listen ?
Okay, first of all, let me say that this is among the best models I've ever seen-certainly better than most trans girls in games. I just think that she's a bit too big-i think it should've stayed like this. I think that was a perfect size.

Badvador

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
for the englih i search someone who can help me... for better grammar (grammatical... maybe)

Badvador

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
like ally ? for ginny, i try to start something else in the new update (0.04)

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
like ally ? for ginny, i try to start something else in the new update (0.04)
oh, and while we're on the subject of Ally, a person i spoke to here had an issue with the sissy path-felt it was done lazily. i recommend the use of the current trans model for that path.

Badvador

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
oh, and while we're on the subject of Ally, a person i spoke to here had an issue with the sissy path-felt it was done lazily. i recommend the use of the current trans model for that path.
what issue? i'm looking that... no lazily just a lot of work and many path...

4.00 star(s) 23 Votes