4.00 star(s) 23 Votes

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
There are a lot more renders in the images folder than there are in the game so something is going wrong somewhere.

I've tried every choice and they all lead to going home drunk and then ending.

It seems the images go up to day 5 but the game ends on 2.

So the first release was a buggy mess with saves that didn't work and this has locked content. Too much of a farse going on with this, I wish the dev luck but something seems a bit dodgy with this whole thing.

Locked content smells of EA levels of money grubbing. Just release a patch next month to unlock another day or 2, make it look like some work has been done.

I don't see why someone would release all 5 days but lock it down after 2.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
There are a lot more renders in the images folder than there are in the game so something is going wrong somewhere.

I've tried every choice and they all lead to going home drunk and then ending.

It seems the images go up to day 5 but the game ends on 2.

So the first release was a buggy mess with saves that didn't work and this has locked content. Too much of a farse going on with this, I wish the dev luck but something seems a bit dodgy with this whole thing.

Locked content smells of EA levels of money grubbing. Just release a patch next month to unlock another day or 2, make it look like some work has been done.

I don't see why someone would release all 5 days but lock it down after 2.
that was all on an older engine. i assume he just wasn't finished adding everything yet. i'm just worried that the next update will only feature the second half.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
i just hope it isn't just day 2
Calling it now, next day is unlocked and it's just day 2.

There are 5 days in the images which is the content that was in the old version, only day 1 is unlocked so far. Calling it we've got lazy dev syndrome and the next 4 updates just unlock what is already there.

Hope i'm wrong but you don't release 5 days and lock 4 of them down to then add a ton more content.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018

There are 5 days in the images which is the content that was in the old version, only day 1 is unlocked so far. Calling it we've got lazy dev syndrome and the next 4 updates just unlock what is already there.

Hope i'm wrong but you don't release 5 days and lock 4 of them down to then add a ton more content.
cause as much as i've had to replay things-i've gone through 2 weeks in a single day!

Eddard

Aug 4, 2017

Shit! This makes me so sad...

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018

a few images on his page are new.

Reactions: Eddard

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
yeah, i think he will add some new pics in the next updates.Well i hope so! Lmao
i hope so. i was so used to the ''esc'' key being used to open up loads and saves-combine that with the issue of saves....you can imagine how annoyed i was getting. i damn sure don't remember this one:

Reactions: Eddard
4.00 star(s) 23 Votes