4.00 star(s) 23 Votes

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
i must say you guys really don't help the developer(badvado)
you only complaining. the engrish are not that bad ive seen worse
and yes i also got that bad picture but i don't screaming it out loud
if i knew how to fix it i would say it to badvado or try to
some of you have come up with some clever suggestions but still complain
it's really not help any developer

My god... so much clicking. So much needless clicking...
have u played any games from here
if there wasn't grind in a game and even a professional game has grind
in a way or another
or else most games was over in a ½ to an 1 hour

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
i must say you guys really don't help the developer(badvado)
you only complaining. the engrish are not that bad ive seen worse
and yes i also got that bad picture but i don't screaming it out loud
if i knew how to fix it i would say it to badvado or try to
some of you have come up with some clever suggestions but still complain
it's really not help any developer

have u played any games from here
if there wasn't grind in a game and even a professional game has grind
in a way or another
or else most games was over in a ½ to an 1 hour
i think his main issue is the sex scenes-it's especially with the saveing all messed up.

Last edited:
Oct 27, 2019
all i know is.. when i load any save im stuck looking at a set of stairs which seems to be inside a school building and then all the text appears from whats actually goin on

Edit: well well not only the stairs but the black screen "the night" also clips. a faded combo of cindy and mc kissing on a bench with a blended faded pic of the same stairs mentioned above.

also i will gladly touch up the engrish for free. despite the problems above, i really like the game. just started over and refuse to save or skip a hole hole bunch

Last edited:
Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Loading any save doesn't work, same issue several devs have had using this engine.

I'm not going to bounce on the dick of a certain other engine some people rave about but if you are going to release something on this one then make sure it's on point first.

Could be a decent game if saving was fixed, English was looked at and some of the transitions were less clicks.

Lang10

Mar 15, 2018
I have been having the same stair and "the night" problem. Just have to wait for a new update.

GrabberWalkie

Jul 9, 2020
I'm having some problems with the black screen. Basically, when you go on the first date with the girlfriend, it fades to black but all conversations are going, then it briefly returns when Desmond fingers her (if I remember correctly), then it fades to black again. Then it returns again for when D. returns home, then fades to black again when he goes to school and tries to get acquainted with different characters (girls, I think?). Then it comes back in the music class. Then, when he's supposed to visit someone's home, it fades to black again. Then it returned briefly when he went to the restaurant, but then "that night" appeared on screen and wouldn't go away despite the scenes actually changing (there's a very thin line at the bottom of the screen where I can see the scenes changing).
I've tried reloading, starting a new game, clicking everywhere, but nothing seems to fix it. Somewhere on here, someone suggested cleaning out the saves folder. Well, it's not an option because I didn't have any saves at all when the issue started. Is there actually some fix to this? Because I don't want to say that it's unplayable, but it is a visual novel, and without visuals, what's the point?

As to the game itself. I'm not sure what to say yet. There's a lot of text, I mean, A LOT, and there's bad grammar aplenty. When you get a tour of the house, there's what, 20 'Click' screens? That's just too much. And then there are many more afterwards, and all the 'Later' screens as well.
Desmond doesn't seem to be a very loyal boyfriend, always ogling girls, openly flirting with them in front of his girlfriend (then again, who can blame him? She looks like a bloody wax doll come to life!). I get that without the PC getting a lot of girls, this game wouldn't have much point, but I just can't understand why he bothers to maintain a relationship in the first place if he's gonna start chasing other girls any chance he gets. He also seems to be a bit too close to his aunt(?) right of the bat - most games featuring incest have you slowly seduce your mother-figure before getting intimate with her in any way, but here they just go for it with all the touching.
The game doesn't seem very consistent with itself or the player's choices.
  • D. is implied to be very attractive and athletic, and therefore popular with women (and gay men apparently): the girl on the train flirts with him before leaving, his aunt pisses fire for him, his redhead cousin seems to have the hots for him (not sure about the younger one), the wax-doll's mom flirts with him and her brother fantasizes about him, the girl classmates all get horny upon first seeing him... So then, why did he have such a hard time getting acquainted with any of the girls at the school, outside of class?
  • When you first come to the home, you're given a choice to check out the aunt's body. If you choose not to (because ), nothing happens, but as the plot moves forward, you still get all those choices and scenes where you peep on or touch her. The game really wants you to hit it on with the aunt, it seems, but she's too old and too thick for my tastes.
  • Or - I chose to activate lgbt content because I want the ts stuff - the first time you meet the wax-blonde's brother, you're given the option to peep on him in his room, which I refuse, because I'm 'Not interested', but then, when I go wandering around the house and come across his room, you just stay there, watching through the entire scene. Why? Whatever happened to being 'not interested'? Why not give players the choice to back out of the room, like in most such situations? At least if the player previously chose 'Not interested'?
Concerning the models, I can't complain much. Some are better, some are worse, at least, as far as I've managed to progress:
  • The aunt is supposed to be old(er), so it's understandable why her face is all wrinkly and her breasts are sagging.
  • The girlfriend's mom is also supposed to be older, though her wrinkles aren't as noticeable (at least not from a distance), and I actually like her.
  • I already spoke of the girlfriend.
  • The cousins are alright, I mean, the girl in the wheelchair is kinda ugly, but I figured it's because of her condition, maybe some depression thrown into the mix, so it's kinda justified, maybe? (sorry if it's offensive) Plus, I kinda skipped through most of the conversations, so I don't know much about the characters, but I'm assuming she's a lot younger than her sister and D.? If so, it's another justification for her not-so-sexy appearance.
  • The redhead classmates look good (maybe their hairs require a bit of improvement, but I don't think it's all that critical).
  • The slutty brunette classmate could use a more realistic shirt, because it looks like it was just drawn onto her body.
  • Can't say the girl on the train is all that beautiful, but I guess she's pretty (actually looks better in D.'s dreams/ fantasies).
  • The music history(?) teacher is the hottest model in the game so far in my opinion.
Personally, I'd rather the game were on RenPy, but that's just a nitpick. As long as the game works fine, I don't really care what engine it's on.
Sorry if it sounds harsh. I, by no means want to discourage the dev, but the game needs more polishing in my opinion.

Reactions: vimmers

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
I'm having some problems with the black screen. Basically, when you go on the first date with the girlfriend, it fades to black but all conversations are going, then it briefly returns when Desmond fingers her (if I remember correctly), then it fades to black again. Then it returns again for when D. returns home, then fades to black again when he goes to school and tries to get acquainted with different characters (girls, I think?). Then it comes back in the music class. Then, when he's supposed to visit someone's home, it fades to black again. Then it returned briefly when he went to the restaurant, but then "that night" appeared on screen and wouldn't go away despite the scenes actually changing (there's a very thin line at the bottom of the screen where I can see the scenes changing).
I've tried reloading, starting a new game, clicking everywhere, but nothing seems to fix it. Somewhere on here, someone suggested cleaning out the saves folder. Well, it's not an option because I didn't have any saves at all when the issue started. Is there actually some fix to this? Because I don't want to say that it's unplayable, but it is a visual novel, and without visuals, what's the point?

As to the game itself. I'm not sure what to say yet. There's a lot of text, I mean, A LOT, and there's bad grammar aplenty. When you get a tour of the house, there's what, 20 'Click' screens? That's just too much. And then there are many more afterwards, and all the 'Later' screens as well.
Desmond doesn't seem to be a very loyal boyfriend, always ogling girls, openly flirting with them in front of his girlfriend (then again, who can blame him? She looks like a bloody wax doll come to life!). I get that without the PC getting a lot of girls, this game wouldn't have much point, but I just can't understand why he bothers to maintain a relationship in the first place if he's gonna start chasing other girls any chance he gets. He also seems to be a bit too close to his aunt(?) right of the bat - most games featuring incest have you slowly seduce your mother-figure before getting intimate with her in any way, but here they just go for it with all the touching.
The game doesn't seem very consistent with itself or the player's choices.
  • D. is implied to be very attractive and athletic, and therefore popular with women (and gay men apparently): the girl on the train flirts with him before leaving, his aunt pisses fire for him, his redhead cousin seems to have the hots for him (not sure about the younger one), the wax-doll's mom flirts with him and her brother fantasizes about him, the girl classmates all get horny upon first seeing him... So then, why did he have such a hard time getting acquainted with any of the girls at the school, outside of class?
  • When you first come to the home, you're given a choice to check out the aunt's body. If you choose not to (because ), nothing happens, but as the plot moves forward, you still get all those choices and scenes where you peep on or touch her. The game really wants you to hit it on with the aunt, it seems, but she's too old and too thick for my tastes.
  • Or - I chose to activate lgbt content because I want the ts stuff - the first time you meet the wax-blonde's brother, you're given the option to peep on him in his room, which I refuse, because I'm 'Not interested', but then, when I go wandering around the house and come across his room, you just stay there, watching through the entire scene. Why? Whatever happened to being 'not interested'? Why not give players the choice to back out of the room, like in most such situations? At least if the player previously chose 'Not interested'?
Concerning the models, I can't complain much. Some are better, some are worse, at least, as far as I've managed to progress:
  • The aunt is supposed to be old(er), so it's understandable why her face is all wrinkly and her breasts are sagging.
  • The girlfriend's mom is also supposed to be older, though her wrinkles aren't as noticeable (at least not from a distance), and I actually like her.
  • I already spoke of the girlfriend.
  • The cousins are alright, I mean, the girl in the wheelchair is kinda ugly, but I figured it's because of her condition, maybe some depression thrown into the mix, so it's kinda justified, maybe? (sorry if it's offensive) Plus, I kinda skipped through most of the conversations, so I don't know much about the characters, but I'm assuming she's a lot younger than her sister and D.? If so, it's another justification for her not-so-sexy appearance.
  • The redhead classmates look good (maybe their hairs require a bit of improvement, but I don't think it's all that critical).
  • The slutty brunette classmate could use a more realistic shirt, because it looks like it was just drawn onto her body.
  • Can't say the girl on the train is all that beautiful, but I guess she's pretty (actually looks better in D.'s dreams/ fantasies).
  • The music history(?) teacher is the hottest model in the game so far in my opinion.
Personally, I'd rather the game were on RenPy, but that's just a nitpick. As long as the game works fine, I don't really care what engine it's on.
Sorry if it sounds harsh. I, by no means want to discourage the dev, but the game needs more polishing in my opinion.
i prefer Genny, Shirley, Jessie, Ally (i want her to start transitioning, permanently), Esperanza, the twins and Alexandra.

Last edited:

libertypics

Jan 23, 2019
Am I depraved enough to play a game with rape and disabled?
Of course, it would hilariously trigger some people on here who take games too seriously.

Am I willing to put up with this level of graphics and 'other' engine for that?
... No.

I mean I'll play a game where you flip a girl off a wheelchair and go to town but come on, [looks at those preview pics and reviews of the ui], a man has to have SOME scruples.

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
Am I depraved enough to play a game with rape and disabled?
Of course, it would hilariously trigger some people on here who take games too seriously.

Am I willing to put up with this level of graphics and 'other' engine for that?
... No.

I mean I'll play a game where you flip a girl off a wheelchair and go to town but come on, [looks at those preview pics and reviews of the ui], a man has to have SOME scruples.
I agree. Ren'Py and I'm down.

Izzat

Jul 6, 2018
The game most definitely has flaws but, I feel it's nothing that can't be fixed over time.
So far I find the story and characters to be interesting and engaging.
I look forward to see where the dev takes this from here.

The thing that took me by surprise is the Alice character. Who knew that I had such a thing for shy girls in wheelchairs. :love:

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

GrabberWalkie

Jul 9, 2020
the Overview looks like "all your base are belong to us" levels of engrich ((no typo there, i have no idea if this is poorly translated from spanish or from japanese))
I think from French, but I'm not sure. Then again, if not, where did I get the idea that the dev was French? :unsure:

4.00 star(s) 23 Votes