4.00 star(s) 23 Votes

Badvador

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
Regarding the party:

I've had a threesome with the stepsisters, Mia and Arianna.

I've taken Lucia's virginity with Jessy quarterbacking the play.

I've drank one less shot than the "game over" shot and jerked off on a sleeping Mrs Simmons.

For the life of me I can't figure out how to get Joshua to fem himself up so he can get the free weed (and BBC) from Tyler. EDIT: give Joshua whisky; get Jessy to help him with his makeover; get Lucia to help him with his clothes; profit.

Also, cop chick doesn't do anything, does she?

And my date (Ally in my case) is just kinda there.

So what am I missing?

sorry I'm pretty later for answer you... but I hope you finally find some fun scene with the cop girl^^ and enjoy your night with your guest...

Apr 14, 2021
Please Please Please remove all texts with "CLANG" it drove me up the wall. Why is their clang every 30 seconds stop it please. I came close to quitting the game because of it ffs :cautious:

Sloopyhogwash

Aug 11, 2018
needs some polish.. its fun but..graphics are a little..unpolished..really not feeling the word CLANK popping up for every room change.. and the english could use a little polish too, but keep up the hard work, and thanks for the game

Reactions: Badvador

EminemLP

May 3, 2021
dude am i the only one that has a bug after getting the drinks to the sisters,the game get frozen....no mater how many times i restart the save or start a new game....frozen at that part

4.00 star(s) 23 Votes