4.00 star(s) 23 Votes

Badvador

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
So there's no missing definition in the PC version but there is missing definitions in the APK version ported by estrada777 ? You don't release APK so you're saying the fault is not from your end & he is saying he also can't solve that. Well, that sucks :( bad luck I guess! No more android for us :( Anyway, thanks to you both for responding
do you play lgbt On or off?

Badvador

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
check.jpg

I'm sorry but in the PC version, I download here, all is fine... Plus the label are in the script. For the android version I can't do nothing I don't know how it's work.

Reactions: Barack Osama99

Bobzx

Jul 3, 2019
always in the android version?
You may want to do a rewrite of the start honestly. Its pretty weird to be forced into foreplay several times with a character you can immediately ignore almost entirely from then on out. Bar I thiught Ally replaced her entirely? I guess if she isnt Jason then it supersedes that.
I would rename Jason to Alex, immediately have GF talk about introducing you to Alex her [...] And then that way you dont get tonal whiplash? Still lets you keep the random backstory elements. Admittedly Ally seems to have 3-4 completely different models? All of which having changed since last update to my eyes. Likely hasn't though.
Or yknow make her a family friend and then you can chose single or commitment route?

The cousins doing almost nothing sex wise is also a bit strange, given that they are introduced immediately, but none of their choices do literally anything afaict?

Shenhan

Apr 7, 2018
I'm kind of getting dom vibes from both Ginny and Jessy, Which is something I'm personally not so keen on, though I should clarify I have no issue with Futa on Male content. Is something I'm going to have worry about down the line? For reference I'm at the choice where you have to decide between having Cindy or Ally come and stay with you (Does this choice have lasting consequences?)

I've also just noticed theres no harem tag. Am Igoing to be punished for my infidelity?

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
so far its a good game though i before releasing it i would suggest a proof reader. have found a few spelling errors already. just a tip though.

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
error.png as you can see in the image there is more text than fits on the display. this also is going to need a fix. the following error is just after coming back home and saying bye to jayden non gay route 2022-12-05 22_24_38-Life of....png

Last edited:
Reactions: Badvador
4.00 star(s) 23 Votes