zoneitorboneit

Apr 30, 2018
Has anyone figured out how to use cheat engine on this? Despite the game breaking down when I do, it always shows up as 0 when using 4 bytes and when using all/unknown number increasing decreasing
I only tried it on the $$

Reactions: sunon
Jun 1, 2017
Has anyone figured out how to use cheat engine on this? Despite the game breaking down when I do, it always shows up as 0 when using 4 bytes and when using all/unknown number increasing decreasing
I only tried it on the $$
i managed to catch the stamina or energy bar (yellow) whit double, but only those 3 bars i have managed to catch.
the premium code works from total seduction for money and skill points

Reactions: Cirro84

CreepyGhost

May 4, 2017
i managed to catch the stamina or energy bar (yellow) whit double, but only those 3 bars i have managed to catch.
the premium code works from total seduction for money and skill points
How did you did that? CE seems to crash the game for me. Win7, latest update of CE. But I guess we have to wait for the code... feck

zoneitorboneit

Apr 30, 2018
I wouldn't give any money for this game because he doesn't complete any of his games like total suduction
If you looked at all the games he made, many are completed. Either way, even if TS isn't completed, why does that matter? It keeps getting more and more complex with more great stuff added like the harem.

Reactions: geamoiri

Non Alie

Nov 7, 2017
Sure reminds me of Total Seductions early builds, with its constant crashes.
Is mental and physical supposed to plummet after sleep while having good stats?

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes