• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Scrichta

Nov 26, 2017
So try it, its free. Its an "ugly ducking" scenario where you have to turn bad looking girl into a sexy one so of course she looks terrible at the start. She is without makeup and all surgical enhancements.

no, she doesn't look terrible as in "ugly" or "not pretty", I'm talking about the graphics, they are like from 1985.... did you have a look at those tits? I mean I'm serious, have a look at those tits.

The model looks like a vintage plastic barbie doll with roughly painted pubic hair...

Plus every single game on here is free, are you suggesting I try them all, "because they are free"?

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
I would say more like RLC (RedLight City) when it FIRST went online... since the figures were even worse than SL's original ones... lol
I'm talking about the graphics, they are like from 1985

Well, the human models used in this game have around 25000 polygons (which is comparable to Skyrim, Fallout3, Witcher 2, or Mass Effect 2). Models in Sims4 have 3500, so it is a silly comparison. The game run in a real time 3D engine, so the visual quality will never be comparable to static, pre-rendered images, like in all those renpy games with DAZ models. Those are rendered in much longer times than the real-time game models. Also you can easliy get more effects, like lighting, reflections, lens, etc. in pre-rendered images. The engine in the game is still in development, so those effects will be added later.

To see the poly-count, I have uploaded the image with mesh of the game model.

zoneitorboneit

Apr 30, 2018
Reactions: Cirro84

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
Yes, I'm the developer.
I've got a couple of bugs
1) I'm a patreon but can't unlock the Creativity levels - its states its restricted to premium. I'm a $1 subscriber is premium a high level?
2) I'm stuck in a sex scene with a woman I've run out of lust and can't choose any of the options except change position. everything else is red. I had to exit out and revert back to a previous save. I can send you my save if you'd like.

zoneitorboneit

Apr 30, 2018
I've got a couple of bugs
1) I'm a patreon but can't unlock the Creativity levels - its states its restricted to premium. I'm a $1 subscriber is premium a high level?
2) I'm stuck in a sex scene with a woman I've run out of lust and can't choose any of the options except change position. everything else is red. I had to exit out and revert back to a previous save. I can send you my save if you'd like.
I think I could answer those
1) there are various patreon levels, each grants better access and more content in game
2) You start off with a certain amount of points with each engagement. The initial one will be like 60 points or so depending on if you did the job first and gained customer interest and it'll go down from there (especially if you try it with a second person), if you run out of points, you can't do anything about it and you have no choice but to let them ejaculate and finish. If you can't get them to cum then it's a problem.
Otherwise it's important to work before engaging with anyone to have the highest lust points
If you just flirt, the lust points would be too low for you to do anything

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
1) Yes, as mentioned before, there are more levels. From $1 you get the access to cheats in games. From $5 you can unlock "Creativity" skills which grants you access to some scenes
2) That is a bug. No need to sending me saves, just let me know which scene it is. There should always be the option to end the scene which costs 0 lust.

Reactions: Cirro84

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
It sadden me now it's a female protagonist game. ...
another slut-sim ...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This feature is by design, probably:
- First work somewhere and serve customers, then offer 'special treatment' as bonus to one.
- You may need to work another shift for stats to push up again.
- Best is you leave the place and re-enter right afterwards for a different set of random customers.
- Work, choose NPC that fits your stats, flirt with ihm / her for extra lust, offer lewd things, earn tip.

grtrader

Feb 11, 2019
Well, the human models used in this game have around 25000 polygons (which is comparable to Skyrim, Fallout3, Witcher 2, or Mass Effect 2). Models in Sims4 have 3500, so it is a silly comparison. The game run in a real time 3D engine, so the visual quality will never be comparable to static, pre-rendered images, like in all those renpy games with DAZ models. Those are rendered in much longer times than the real-time game models. Also you can easliy get more effects, like lighting, reflections, lens, etc. in pre-rendered images. The engine in the game is still in development, so those effects will be added later.

To see the poly-count, I have uploaded the image with mesh of the game model.
Bice Mesh.
The game is fairly nice in concept but with the current level of detail in the game there is no reason for such a dense mesh.
If you look at the detail level of the character vs the rest of the content it a bit excessive.

Here is a moderately optimized mesh which I am going to be rebuilding.
To smooth it out shading is relied on. You might want to use a mesh like this for the character when they are doing normal stuff like walking around and so on then use a more detailed mesh for close up.
That or you could use the same set of vertices with multiple lists for handling different detail levels. Or adapt LOD to it.
Anyway just some friendly advice.

OptimizedMesh.png

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
Here is a moderately optimized mesh which I am going to be rebuilding.
To smooth it out shading is relied on. You might want to use a mesh like this for the character when they are doing normal stuff like walking around and so on then use a more detailed mesh for close up.
That was originally the plan - to use lower poly mesh for walking around and switch to more detailed for sex scenes. There are also some details of the mesh, (like high poly vulva) that can be switch of when camera is too far away. But in the end, I end up using the high poly mesh in all situations simply because the time constrains. I spend most of the time developing the engine further and creating sex animations and don't have too much time left modeling. So the game is not very optimized this way yet and there is a place for improvement.

Last edited:

grtrader

Feb 11, 2019
That was originally the plan - to use lower poly mesh for walking around and switch to more detailed for sex scenes. There are also some details of the mesh, (like high poly vulva) that can be switch of when camera is too far away. But in the end, I end up using the high poly mesh in all situations simply because the time constrains. I spend most of the time developing the engine further and creating sex animations and don't have too much time left modeling. So the game is not very optimized this way yet and there is a place for improvement.
Time every developers enemy. Keep up the good work.

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
velesk I don't know the term, but in commoner language, you need to add advance rendering that support lighting and shadow in your game engine. Even if you're using Daz asset or any high poly asset you can find or making it yourself, it won't do much good. You need those lighting, shadow, bump & specular effect. Else, your char model will always like a walking blowjob doll.

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
If the dev ever considers adding 'fancy lights an' shadows' and other stuff, he better make it *optional*, no shaders to smooth low-poly char models does make a difference. Either low-poly and smoothing shaders or high-poly and no need for them, you cannot have it all.
His engine is one of the few I know of that can still run games somehow on 10 yr old comps and give almost every player on this planet some fun times. That's what I call impressive. People needa swallow that! (For knowledegable crowd: Godot engine may also be worth a try, bc not too much crap added for now, good Linux and Android support...)

It's good as it is. Dev's games run even on shit toasters, thanks to *not* adding bs. I recently built a comp from old parts (Athlon II X2 3,0 GHz, 4 gbs of RAM). Absolutely shit onboard graphics - and???
Warlock and Holly do run, tested 'em for the fun of it... Given, gameplay is not always smooth but one can play them - frame rates vary from 16 to 40+ fps, depending on how much stuff is placed at locations. Just wow. A one-man-show pulling this off deserves my respect.

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes