MarcoPoolo

Dec 22, 2019
You CANNOT tell me that sleeping for 8 hours with 97% food should only regenerate 12% Energy (which is around 1.2 hours of ingame playtime)

THAT cannot be the way you intended it to be played

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
You CANNOT tell me that sleeping for 8 hours with 97% food should only regenerate 12% Energy (which is around 1.2 hours of ingame playtime)

THAT cannot be the way you intended it to be played
I was not able to replicate this bug. It works fine for me. Maybe the problem is that save is somehow corrupted. If you still have a save file with this problem, can you send it to me as an attachment in a private message?

MarcoPoolo

Dec 22, 2019
I was not able to replicate this bug. It works fine for me. Maybe the problem is that save is somehow corrupted. If you still have a save file with this problem, can you send it to me as an attachment in a private message?
1) I am using your most recent version of your Engine which is "Velesk Games 2023_10b"
2) it is very easy to replicate:
  1. New Game
  2. Go work in Cafe 2 times
  3. Go eat regular food 2 times
  4. Sleep
  5. --> Loose Energy while sleeping

MarcoPoolo

Dec 22, 2019
I am NOT using the Version which can be downloaded in this threat as its performance is garbage, espacally compared to your new engine Versions

Ithink what is happening is, that when you nap or sleep with the new engine, you gain Energy and THEN the game takes away energy because you spent 2 or 8 hours sleeping -> 2 hours of normal energy loss

Last edited:

LarenzKeinan

Oct 14, 2022
I got it too. Downloaded the latest file from your website, new game, etc.

It looks like it's still calculating energy loss, even during sleep. It briefly shows the energy pop up to 99/100, then it drops way down as if you skipped time with the 'T' or something.

edit:
It was the 2023_10b version I downloaded.
I found the 2023_10a version on one of these threads - same issue.

The problem does NOT appear in the 202306 version (from another thread).

Last edited:

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
1) I am using your most recent version of your Engine which is "Velesk Games 2023_10b"
2) it is very easy to replicate:
  1. New Game
  2. Go work in Cafe 2 times
  3. Go eat regular food 2 times
  4. Sleep
  5. --> Loose Energy while sleeping
Thanks. I found the bug and it will be fixed in a next release.The issue was not actually with sleeping, but with working. Working in cafe messed up the energy regeneration. It was caused by recent changes to the platform.

Reactions: MarcoPoolo

DaveHoff

Aug 7, 2018
starting a new game with the LOH jake scenario v1.3 through the new download (Total Seduction 2) from today gives me this error 1700257366763.png
anyone know why??
Jake Scenario 1.2 is fine though

Last edited:

thhawk1

Apr 25, 2017
On Jake scenario got trapped when kidnapped by Mantis at the bar. I got no rescue and can't leave room is this a glitch or am I suppose to do something other then try all four walls to escape.

Reactions: xxx1132

Kaynet

Jun 12, 2020
On Jake scenario got trapped when kidnapped by Mantis at the bar. I got no rescue and can't leave room is this a glitch or am I suppose to do something other then try all four walls to escape.
waited 5 days and still no rescue so definitely a bugged

Mishun

Jan 27, 2018
two years since latest update? seriously?
this is why i don't support games on patreon
what's point of support if you don't give me content? if you don't update your games

Last edited:

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
two years since latest update? seriously?
this is why i don't support games on patreon
what's point of support if you don't give me content? if you don't update your games
The game was discontinued, because only a very few people supported it on Patreon.

Last edited:

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
because you need to focus on one game, not on four at once, attention of developer and customer spread thin
No, because few people supported it. When I put out a new version of any game, I usually get around 20-40 new Patreon subscribers. When I put out a new version of Life of Holly, I got like 3-4 new subscribers. So the game was not worth the time to continue in development. That sometimes happen to games, it is normal.

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes