VN Ren'Py Abandoned Life Of Kiki [v0.03 Preview] [Echidna]

4.30 star(s) 7 Votes

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018

Hello my dears,
it's been a long time and I'm very sorry!!!

The best way to start is to explain where the hell I've been?!
As already mentioned again and again in my last posts, I had/have unbelievable stress at work. In the last few months there has been a restructuring of the company and unfortunately a few people have been laid off. After the first wave of layoffs and more work for the existing employees, there is also great panic among the people.
As it seems, there will be another cancellation period in the near future, very probably it will affect me as well.
But honestly, between you and me, I give a damn about it, the trust in this company is no longer there...because the way longtime employees were put in front of the door was really ungrateful.
Enough now about me and my situation, the only thing that makes me really unhappy is that life of kiki came to short and of course the fact that I couldn't provide you with updates...sorry again!!!
so what's next?
I still have some small things to do, which will take a maximum of one day and after that I have to find the thread again, where is the text right now, which pictures are missing and so on, I think from the day after tomorrow I can take much more time for life of kiki again.
as mentioned before, I will inform you more often, I think that I owe it to all of you...
a few words to you all wich are very important to me:
I thank you all for your support and loyalty so far. I understand those of you who cannot understand my behavior. I'm sorry I can't be so professional and separate my private situation from my life of kiki project. It is also very hard for me not to have the time I would like to spend in this game. But I will not give up under any circumstances!!! As you now know, I have to worry about my job, so there is probably no better motivation than to make my game so interesting to achieve my goals and on the other hand, even more importantly, in the real life of kiki there have been some exciting events in the meantime which absolutely have to be told!!!
see you soon...your echidna and Kiki ofcourse

public
4 Likes
So this was in March it would be nice to see this game again but it doesn't look very promising :( sigh another to the missed opportunity pile.

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
Dev. I'm sorry to hear that you were taken out of your job, I've been through this and I know how hard it is to keep the house, especially when we have someone who depends on us. I hope that soon you will be restored, you can continue with this beautiful work you are doing.

Bagley

Jan 22, 2018
I hope the creator update this game. So far i love the story and the girl
Sadly it looks like the developer gave up on the game as this was the last message they sent:

1587992943587.png

Maybe their new job, if they got one, is taking up all of their time. And they are still getting $22 per month on their Patreon, so at least 3 people still have faith that the dev will come back to the game (or have just forgotten to cancel their pledges!)

• Sad
Reactions: Jaeeee08

Su©ker

May 28, 2019
I have played the game,I really liked the game,but I am also feeling sad cause there no update of the game.I JUST WANT TO KNOW THAT when is the next part of this game (life of kiki ) is going to release,cause I am waiting from a long time for the next part.IF anyone know plzz comment.I support the developer ...

Su©ker

May 28, 2019

my dear patrons, followers and visitors
I'm so sorry you've heard so little from me!!!
at the moment I really have a lot to do at work but since I don't want to neglect you, I have to announce the following, despite a lot of work and stress, there will be an update at the end of this month / early month as usual!!!!
Most of you will surely have already played the preview of day3 and yes something will come up to you, because it's the third day of Life of Kiki and she will go to the academy on the fourth day (from then on it will be even more exciting) so on day3 she will want to use this day for last errands...look forward to it...
Unfortunately there are no teaser pics at this place...because they are too hot for the public...but soon you will be able to enjoy them in the game!!!
of course I will try in the future to keep you more often up to date...until then as always...
thank you very much for your patience and for not putting any pressure on me!!!
I love you and you are the best!!!
your echidna
LOVE U BRU,WHEN ARE U COMING BACK....

• Angry
Reactions: balvenie1401

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I have played the game,I really liked the game,but I am also feeling sad cause there no update of the game.I JUST WANT TO KNOW THAT when is the next part of this game (life of kiki ) is going to release,cause I am waiting from a long time for the next part.IF anyone know plzz comment.I support the developer ...
I wouldn't be hopeful of a return it was last updated in 2018 shame really as it started off really well it had GGGB vibes to it.

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
So read a little but I'm gonna play it anyway but anyone know if the dev ever worked on another game?

betatest001

Jun 15, 2017
I remember playing the early build of this game and I wasn't disappointed. Shame though it had to be abandoned.

4.30 star(s) 7 Votes