VN Ren'Py Abandoned Life of Your Dreams [v0.5] [DirtyNovels]

4.70 star(s) 7 Votes

Arslando

May 22, 2018
Hi DirtyNovels! How are you? What's new for the update? I all looking forward to the update, very happy that it remains to wait 3 days, I really hope for it))

Reactions: SomeOneButNotMe

SomeOneButNotMe

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2018

I finally finished working with the animations and images. I want to tell you that this is exactly the biggest update (twice as much as the past). I apologize for the long delays and for the fact that I can not at all learn how to count the time I spend on work. I hope to finish the update as soon as possible, so please follow the news. I hope that you understand me, after all, but I work alone "except for Fantasmagore, who helps me with the translation :)". Though already not a little time has passed when i started creating my game, but I'm still learning to work with Python and graphics engine that I use, which also takes a pretty much time. I hope not to disappoint you, and see you in the upcoming update!

While you're waiting for the update to be released, I'll leave you some teaser screenshots from the upcoming update :)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

L☹VE

Devil May Cry
Donor
Nov 21, 2017

I finally finished working with the animations and images. I want to tell you that this is exactly the biggest update (twice as much as the past). I apologize for the long delays and for the fact that I can not at all learn how to count the time I spend on work. I hope to finish the update as soon as possible, so please follow the news. I hope that you understand me, after all, but I work alone "except for Fantasmagore, who helps me with the translation :)". Though already not a little time has passed when i started creating my game, but I'm still learning to work with Python and graphics engine that I use, which also takes a pretty much time. I hope not to disappoint you, and see you in the upcoming update!

While you're waiting for the update to be released, I'll leave you some teaser screenshots from the upcoming update :)
it's okay bro, take your time :happyblush

aslover69

Oct 10, 2017

WOOOOH Gracie !!! .... Please be something Great T_T ( Ps. No worries Dev ... Do as you like :D .... not pressuring you into anything ... I'll enjoy whatever you send us :D ! )

Take your time as well ... Can't wait to see ya climb the ranks again mate !

meigame

Engaged Member
Dec 2, 2017

looking forward to it. thank you

4.70 star(s) 7 Votes