VN Ren'Py Abandoned Life of Your Dreams [v0.5] [DirtyNovels]

4.70 star(s) 7 Votes

SomeOneButNotMe

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2018
Just some small questions
Why aren't you using hook 5? No really graphics look pretty bad :heartcoveredeyes:

Pose characters self made or from mods garden?
I do not use hook 5 because I have a rather weak computer (downloading one scene takes about 7 minutes). Most poses are done by myself.

Charos

Oct 7, 2017
I do not use hook 5 because I have a rather weak computer (downloading one scene takes about 7 minutes). Most poses are done by myself.
Thanks for the quick reply!
Will you be sharing the poses?
And i dont get what you mean with downloading (you make a screen shot of a game its instant no like you have to render anything)

Reactions: SomeOneButNotMe

SomeOneButNotMe

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2018
Thanks for the quick reply!
Will you be sharing the poses?
And i dont get what you mean with downloading (you make a screen shot of a game its instant no like you have to render anything)
Sorry, I meant Loading. Loading the game engine takes a long time. I think that most likely I will not share poses, because they are all suitable only for specific models that I created, and if there will be at least slightly different parameters(or mods) the entire animation will look just awful.

metalrawk

Nov 27, 2017
Just some small questions
Why aren't you using hook 5? No really graphics look pretty bad :heartcoveredeyes:

Pose characters self made or from mods garden?
I like the graphics. Its different. Every other game uses honey select and the generic graphics gets boring.

Reactions: SomeOneButNotMe

ismaral

Sep 3, 2017
Getting this error after patching the game. Any solution to it?

I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "game/tl/russian/script.rpy", line 6209: translate statement expects a non-empty block.
translate russian passd32_6121644d:
^

File "game/tl/russian/script.rpy", line 6215: translate statement expects a non-empty block.
translate russian passd32_bee60d55:
^

File "game/tl/russian/script.rpy", line 6221: translate statement expects a non-empty block.
translate russian passd32_936995af:
^

File "game/tl/russian/script.rpy", line 6226: translate statement expects a non-empty block.
translate russian passd32_9dd32acb:
^

File "game/tl/russian/script.rpy", line 6231: translate statement expects a non-empty block.
translate russian chrisfd4End_03c20985:
^

File "game/tl/russian/script.rpy", line 6236: translate statement expects a non-empty block.
translate russian chrisfd4End_f5be87e3:
^

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
Fri Jul 27 18:06:26 2018

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
soooo when the mother will come back?? :p and can you give incest patch again please :D thx

ismaral

Sep 3, 2017
Played true the game. Awsome game. But would anyone be willing to share the full galery to get them all?

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
I like the graphics. Its different. Every other game uses honey select and the generic graphics gets boring.
This game is very much like My New Life in terms of beginning, character models etc. The reason this is better for now is because its done on Renpy which is so much quicker than My New Life on RPGM.

4.70 star(s) 7 Votes