VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 105 Votes

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
The mod pack for the current version of the game is a page back here, we were talking about whats actually in it the comments above. We've found the date, exposure and roleplay mod. Maybe the yandere mod too.

That's the Japanese DLSite code for .
Im a little confused with what i need to download for this and what each of those files i need or dont. Im knew to modding

przemo10371

Modder
Feb 3, 2018
Im a little confused with what i need to download for this and what each of those files i need or dont. Im knew to modding
I would be pissed to explain it again but since i see Mikan i will say it again:

1.Download base game:

2.Download TransFix
Not modded:

or Modded:

3.Unpack content of transfix into game folder

4(Optional)Use micro patch(works on both):

5.Play

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
There's two versions of the translation patch (or transfix) linked at the bottom of that comment from przemo10371. First one has no mods, second one has the mods added into it.

Download the game and if you want the mods install TransFix_5.2_r5m_modded. Move the tyrano and data folder from the patch to the game folder, and let any duplicate files overwrite.

Reactions: Downhilldown

rugburn

Sep 16, 2018
I installed the transfix and micro update and im stuck on a "loading..." screen. Does it take awhile to load a save? I transferred my old save and its not older than 2.0 so idk what's going on. 350012

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
I would be pissed to explain it again but since i see Mikan i will say it again:

1.Download base game:

2.Download TransFix
Not modded:

or Modded:

3.Unpack content of transfix into game folder

4(Optional)Use micro patch(works on both):

5.Play
Thanks, after doing all the things on this list tho Im experiencing a problem with having nothing show up for options in one of my saves. This happened both before and after the micro patch

przemo10371

Modder
Feb 3, 2018
Thanks, after doing all the things on this list tho Im experiencing a problem with having nothing show up for options in one of my saves. This happened both before and after the micro patch
Try loading save on version without translation first if it will work save game on same spot then install translation

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

przemo10371

Modder
Feb 3, 2018
Reactions: TheBlueKnight

Soosenbinderman

May 4, 2019
Hi,

uhm, most of you will propably be angered by this but i cant seem to get the game to work in english and didnt find anyhting that could help me change the game to english

when is start the game the main menu is in english, the options are not and as soon as i hover above "start game" for example i see foreign symbols (Dont know if mandarin or japanese tbh)

Is there an option or patch that i can use to change that? installed the base game (Teaching_Feeling_252) (Downloaded on mega) and installed the TransFix (TransFix_v52_r5m)

Can anyone help me with that?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...installed the base game (Teaching_Feeling_252) (Downloaded on mega) and installed the TransFix (TransFix_v52_r5m)
That should be all you need.

Move the data and tyrano folder from the patch folder to the games folder, if it's in the right place you should be asked if you want to overwrite some files. Say yes if your on Windows, on a Mac pick the option that only overwrites any duplicate files.

I uploaded my prepatched game here if all else fails.

Soosenbinderman

May 4, 2019
Move the data and tyrano folder from the patch folder to the games folder, if it's in the right place you should be asked if you want to overwrite some files. Say yes if your on Windows, on a Mac pick the option that only overwrites any duplicate files
Hi again,

thanks for the quick answer.

What i did wrong was copying the contents of "data" and "tyrano" into the pre-existing folders; "data" and "tyrano" (which would explain why the letters were mixed), i now did precisely as you said and everything works. Thank you for helping me so quickly, i appreciate that. Have a nice day :)

4.50 star(s) 105 Votes