VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 111 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Missing files when I unpack it.. 10 errors in Winrar
Make sure WinRAR is up to date, tried a few of the downloads before with 7Zip and no errors then.
I am going to Die while checking IT, IT have size of 1Gb i Hope IT is while merged with game
The one I found at least was the game with the mod already installed.

Reactions: Metatron27

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Anyone know where I can find English mods(stuffs like new clothes, events etc...) for this game? Thanks.
The download marked as "with mod" in the opening post has a version of the transfix patch that includes (these) mods already installed, the modded patch can be gotten on it's own from przemo's MEGA folder below that. You can't use both but there's also tfpatchguy's folder with their version.

Custom clothing doesn't seem to be working with przemo's right now, but it is with tfpatchguy's.

Reactions: Metatron27

Atlan

May 18, 2018
Make sure WinRAR is up to date, tried a few of the downloads before with 7Zip and no errors then.

The one I found at least was the game with the mod already installed.
Updated my Winrar didn't help.

Games\Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling\TeachingFeeling-252-TransFix_v52_r53m_Modded-f95.7z: Cannot open E:\Downloads\Vids\Games\Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling\TeachingFeeling-2.5.2-TransFix_v5.2_r5.3m_Modded-f95\node_modules\fs-extra\node_modules\rimraf\node_modules\glob\node_modules\minimatch\node_modules\brace-expansion\node_modules\balanced-match\.npmignore

Den angivne sti blev ikke fundet.

Games\Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling\TeachingFeeling-252-TransFix_v52_r53m_Modded-f95.7z: Cannot open E:\Downloads\Vids\Games\Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling\TeachingFeeling-2.5.2-TransFix_v5.2_r5.3m_Modded-f95\node_modules\fs-extra\node_modules\rimraf\node_modules\glob\node_modules\minimatch\node_modules\brace-expansion\node_modules\balanced-match\index.js

Games\Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling\TeachingFeeling-252-TransFix_v52_r53m_Modded-f95.7z: Cannot open E:\Downloads\Vids\Games\Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling\TeachingFeeling-2.5.2-TransFix_v5.2_r5.3m_Modded-f95\node_modules\fs-extra\node_modules\rimraf\node_modules\glob\node_modules\minimatch\node_modules\brace-expansion\node_modules\balanced-match\LICENSE.md

Games\Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling\TeachingFeeling-252-TransFix_v52_r53m_Modded-f95.7z: Cannot open E:\Downloads\Vids\Games\Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling\TeachingFeeling-2.5.2-TransFix_v5.2_r5.3m_Modded-f95\node_modules\fs-extra\node_modules\rimraf\node_modules\glob\node_modules\minimatch\node_modules\brace-expansion\node_modules\balanced-match\package.json

Games\Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling\TeachingFeeling-252-TransFix_v52_r53m_Modded-f95.7z: Cannot open E:\Downloads\Vids\Games\Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling\TeachingFeeling-2.5.2-TransFix_v5.2_r5.3m_Modded-f95\node_modules\fs-extra\node_modules\rimraf\node_modules\glob\node_modules\minimatch\node_modules\brace-expansion\node_modules\balanced-match\README.md

Games\Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling\TeachingFeeling-252-TransFix_v52_r53m_Modded-f95.7z: Cannot open E:\Downloads\Vids\Games\Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling\TeachingFeeling-2.5.2-TransFix_v5.2_r5.3m_Modded-f95\node_modules\fs-extra\node_modules\rimraf\node_modules\glob\node_modules\minimatch\node_modules\brace-expansion\node_modules\concat-map\.travis.yml

Games\Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling\TeachingFeeling-252-TransFix_v52_r53m_Modded-f95.7z: Cannot open E:\Downloads\Vids\Games\Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling\TeachingFeeling-2.5.2-TransFix_v5.2_r5.3m_Modded-f95\node_modules\fs-extra\node_modules\rimraf\node_modules\glob\node_modules\minimatch\node_modules\brace-expansion\node_modules\concat-map\example\map.js

Games\Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling\TeachingFeeling-252-TransFix_v52_r53m_Modded-f95.7z: Cannot open E:\Downloads\Vids\Games\Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling\TeachingFeeling-2.5.2-TransFix_v5.2_r5.3m_Modded-f95\node_modules\fs-extra\node_modules\rimraf\node_modules\glob\node_modules\minimatch\node_modules\brace-expansion\node_modules\concat-map\package.json

Games\Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling\TeachingFeeling-252-TransFix_v52_r53m_Modded-f95.7z: Cannot open E:\Downloads\Vids\Games\Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling\TeachingFeeling-2.5.2-TransFix_v5.2_r5.3m_Modded-f95\node_modules\fs-extra\node_modules\rimraf\node_modules\glob\node_modules\minimatch\node_modules\brace-expansion\node_modules\concat-map\README.markdown

Games\Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling\TeachingFeeling-252-TransFix_v52_r53m_Modded-f95.7z: Cannot open E:\Downloads\Vids\Games\Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling\TeachingFeeling-2.5.2-TransFix_v5.2_r5.3m_Modded-f95\node_modules\fs-extra\node_modules\rimraf\node_modules\glob\node_modules\minimatch\node_modules\brace-expansion\node_modules\concat-map\test\map.js

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Updated my Winrar didn't help.
Maybe try 7Zip then, checked the nopy download again and 7Zip still had no errors. You hear of 7Zip and WinRAR having issues sometimes with each others archives. Or try getting the game and transfix from , as those are just plain zips (you'd want Teaching_Feeling_252 and TransFix_v5.2_r5.3m_Modded).

BryEdw

Feb 19, 2019
I might be able to port some of stuff so like this post if you would like that.
IT is a lot of work so i need to be sure if you want that.

IT will be optional patch i wont merge it with regular patch.
Please do bro.the touching and the voice mod if you could.that would be amazing!

BryEdw

Feb 19, 2019
I might be able to port some of stuff so like this post if you would like that.
IT is a lot of work so i need to be sure if you want that.

IT will be optional patch i wont merge it with regular patch.
touching,voice and try skinship too.pleeeeaase

Metatron27

Mar 27, 2019
The download marked as "with mod" in the opening post has a version of the transfix patch that includes (these) mods already installed, the modded patch can be gotten on it's own from przemo's MEGA folder below that. You can't use both but there's also tfpatchguy's folder with their version.

Custom clothing doesn't seem to be working with przemo's right now, but it is with tfpatchguy's.

Thanks!

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

chris k

May 24, 2017
i downloaded molested mod.Started new game have not molested her i pet her head each day went out to buy her clothes and still got sick and died.....wtf
also it doesnt give me the option to go to a cafe only the clothing store

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...also it doesnt give me the option to go to a cafe only the clothing store
You should get two kind of vague options for where to go at first. Taking your normal route leads to the the cafe (and to the pancakes), the alternative route leads to the clothes shop. The walkthrough in the op has a .

Reactions: Twistty

Shura Matoi

Nov 3, 2017
Its not in english, anyone have a patch for v2.5?

unmolested= untranslated and no mods in it
molested= translated with the mods they added into it

Last edited:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018

TheAshina

Oct 5, 2017
Do you know how much the story goes? The last thing happened was Sylvie's help as nurse. I wish game had more content.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Do you know how much the story goes? The last thing happened was Sylvie's help as nurse. I wish game had more content.
There's not really a story past the first few (tutorial) days, and I guess the nurse. Otherwise it's just a daily life sim. For the events look at the memory menu, there's the translated version just above.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Anyone know if the exposure mod isnt working or is their some option/limit i need to cross first?
Not sure of the numbers or if it's intimacy, lust or both. But you do need the stats to be high for her to go out when not fully dressed. It is working though, otherwise she wouldn't happily go out...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.50 star(s) 111 Votes