VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 107 Votes

KingSerolf

Aug 22, 2020
Just wondering because I can't get this to work. I tried installing for PC using the link given Here that leads to "przemo's folder"
I downloaded the "TeachingFeeling_v3.0.0.zip" and tried to run it, but just got either a black screen or a black screen with japanese characters in the middle. I tried using a variety of the other downloads in that folder, as well as the 32Bit executable mentioned in the 2nd half of that post. Though I couldn't do the step before of applying the patch since I never got to the main menu. After adding the 32Bit Executable and launching the game it went from black screen with japanese characters, to another black screen of different japanese characters. Would anyone be able to give me a step by step guide of downloading/installing the newest version of the game on windows, with mods and translation included?

Tegaran

Jun 19, 2020
I really hope they'll make a translated version soon. I still only have the 2.5 version. Also, who is that energetic girl in the market on a picture posted earlier. is she some new character? Does she have a real role in the game or just a side npc?

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
I really hope they'll make a translated version soon. I still only have the 2.5 version. Also, who is that energetic girl in the market on a picture posted earlier. is she some new character? Does she have a real role in the game or just a side npc?
She has exactly one scene and you've seen it.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

Rin06

Apr 14, 2021
Teaching Feeling 3.0.22 Android update:

Changes:

• Added latest tfpatchguy English translation patch from 4/22/2021

Bugs fixed:
  • Fixed status bar bugs
  • Fixed unexpected shutdown bugs
  • Minor bugs fixed

Note:

• I'll repeat it. For those who have black screen problems or others, please attach the file "Logging.txt", which is next to the files where your games are saved, that way I can see what the error occurs in their cell phones and I can fix it.

Download:

Hab problem, android 11

Himiko-S

Oct 6, 2018
My is android 11
According to the logging.txt file you have two version 3.022 installed, one old and the other updated, first if you have saved games from the old version, make a backup copy of your saved game from the old version and then uninstall it, then go to applications, and search for webview, and delete its data, then Install the latest uploaded version and it should start, if it still does not start please delete the logging.txt file, and run the game again until the screen goes black for a minute, and re-upload the logging.txt file, to be able to help you.

Apr 20, 2021
I am sorry but how do you installe this game exactly, I downloaded the game but I got into some issues while extracting it and it just stayes black, please what am I messing

p11511

Jul 23, 2018
According to the logging.txt file you have two version 3.022 installed, one old and the other updated, first if you have saved games from the old version, make a backup copy of your saved game from the old version and then uninstall it, then go to applications, and search for webview, and delete its data, then Install the latest uploaded version and it should start, if it still does not start please delete the logging.txt file, and run the game again until the screen goes black for a minute, and re-upload the logging.txt file, to be able to help you.
it still didn't work

Himiko-S

Oct 6, 2018
Teaching Feeling 3.0.22 Android update:

Changes:

• Added latest tfpatchguy English translation patch from 4/26/2021

Bugs fixed:
  • Cache memory errors were corrected, which caused it to not start on some devices.

Note:

• I'll repeat it. For those who have black screen problems or others, please attach the file "Logging.txt", which is next to the files where your games are saved, that way I can see what the error occurs in their cell phones and I can fix it.

Download:

Reactions: Eryukka

Himiko-S

Oct 6, 2018
it still didn't work
Please download the new version that I just uploaded, some errors have been corrected that caused the game not to start on some cell phones, Remember to select the webview that is in the play store, do not use another webview (Neither canary nor beta), and if it still does not start, please upload the logging.txt file again, to continue helping you. Remember to delete the logging.txt file first, then Start the game and once it stays on the black screen leave it there for a minute, then upload the logging.txt file.

Last edited:

Himiko-S

Oct 6, 2018
windows, I actually re-downloaded it ber 3.0.0 and then applied the 3.0.22 update but all I get when starting the game is a black screen with japanese letters and it just stays like that
You have to leave it there, on that black screen with Japanese letters and wait for the decompression process to finish, the time varies, depending on your PC, if you have SSD, it is fast, but if you have a common hard drive, that is, mechanical, it may take up to an hour.

4.50 star(s) 107 Votes