VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 108 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...and i am wondering if there is a way to translate the choice ingame.
Those are translated in tfpatchguy's temporary patch, look here. The main menu switching between Japanese and English is just something the untranslated game does for some reason.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Aksayuk

FearMy3Inch

Dec 16, 2018
are there any games like this out there? I know there's a ton of slave trainer games but I wanna play something similar to this where there's a good amount of choices, great art and the clothing customization.

lili1269

Jan 10, 2020
is there any mods in the 3.0.22 android version? if yes then i hope theres a list so i can know how to trigger them

Zr0Potential

Feb 9, 2018
Hi, I'm using 3.0.0 on desktop, does anyone knows how to go fullscreen? I checked the settings but none of it helped.

Edit:Typo

Last edited:

Zr0Potential

Feb 9, 2018
Try pressing F11. Never looked for it before, but the old fullscreen button in the settings does seem to be gone. The games up to 3.0.22 links here.
Thanks for the help, also does choosing platonic route/0 lust mode at the start breaks the game? It seems like I can't visit the clothes shop after the first go out sequence and Sylvie's top always came off when she eats her dessert at the cafe.

Click settings button (bottom right) and then in the settings click "windowed" and it should switch to fullscreen
Yeah it's not in the settings menu for 3.0.22.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Thanks for the help, also does choosing platonic route/0 lust mode at the start breaks the game...
Not tried platonic, but I do have a issue with that setting (it seems to be stuck) so I wouldn't be surprised. But the first few weeks have been changed a bit, that might have been part of it. Not being able to get a different dress for a while does sound familiar.

Just in case you didn't know, you now have to talk to Sylvie almost as many times as you need to pat her head.

4.50 star(s) 108 Votes