VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 108 Votes

Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018
Teaching Feeling 3.0.22 Android update:

Changes:

• Added latest tfpatchguy English translation patch from 4/26/2021

Bugs fixed:
  • Cache memory errors were corrected, which caused it to not start on some devices.

Note:

• I'll repeat it. For those who have black screen problems or others, please attach the file "Logging.txt", which is next to the files where your games are saved, that way I can see what the error occurs in their cell phones and I can fix it.

Download:

black screen

Rin06

Apr 14, 2021

Changes:

Bugs fixed:
  • Cache memory errors were corrected, which caused it to not start on some devices.

Note:

• I'll repeat it. For those who have black screen problems or others, please attach the file "Logging.txt", which is next to the files where your games are saved, that way I can see what the error occurs in their cell phones and I can fix it.

Download:

Himiko-S

Oct 6, 2018
it still doesn't work
black screen
Well, apparently I need to review this more thoroughly, but for this I need to compile several apk and pass them to test it, does anyone of you have time? If so, please talk to me on Discord, this is my User (Himiko S#4312), If they are all, those with this problem would be better.

Last edited:

p11511

Jul 23, 2018
Well, apparently I need to review this more thoroughly, but for this I need to compile several apk and pass them to test it, does anyone of you have time? If so, please talk to me on Discord, this is my User (#4312), If they are all, those with this problem would be better.
I have time but in which Discord server it is and if you can invite me.

Community Verified icon

Apr 20, 2021
You have to leave it there, on that black screen with Japanese letters and wait for the decompression process to finish, the time varies, depending on your PC, if you have SSD, it is fast, but if you have a common hard drive, that is, mechanical, it may take up to an hour.
thank you I appreciate the help, I will be patient

Eryukka

Nov 3, 2018

Changes:

Bugs fixed:

Note:

Download:

hmm..
playable, but if you playing this game more than 4hours. Blackscreen, because cache usage to high

ezala

May 7, 2017
thank you I appreciate the help, I will be patient
You need to rename the archive to something like "TeachingFeelingModded" and it will extract the files properly. All the underscores and the long archive name somehow messes things up.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
You need to rename the archive to something like "TeachingFeelingModded" and...
They're talking about the 3.0.X version of the game, it does some extra unpacking the first time you run it. Leaving you staring at...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Not the patched 2.5.2 game currently in the opening post that usually confuses WinRAR. Shouldn't really patch 3.0.0 with anything without running it first though.

Feb 23, 2021
Everything is fine but when i click settings and how to play button everything is in japanese, why is that so? Do i have to install some translation fixes or something? I have the latest version installed.

lili1269

Jan 10, 2020
is there a voice mod for the android 3.0 version ? I got voice mod on the 2.5 ones so if i download the voice mod and add it to the 3.0 android version, will it work ?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Everything is fine but when i click settings and how to play button everything is in japanese, why is that so...
Those parts have never been translated.
is there a voice mod for the android 3.0 version...
There are no mods for the 3.0.X version, there isn't a proper translation patch yet. Mods don't usually work on versions of the game they aren't meant for, and 3.0.X is pretty different to the previous version.

I don't think you can even get to the game folder without rooting your device, if there are any mods they really need to be included in the port.

Aksayuk

Aug 17, 2019
I am using the Przemo's MEGA 3.0 version and i am wondering if there is a way to translate the choice ingame. i have been playing (TeachingFeeling_252_TransFix_v5.2_r5.3.1m_Modded) in the past but notice ingame menu English can be translated by hovering over letters and tried the translate mod but there is no game folder to place the patch, or am i doing something wrong with the patch.

BM2.gif

4.50 star(s) 108 Votes