VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 107 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
What exactly is scrambled? Readme and 台本 files work fine for me.
Are you using Japanese locale maybe? I'm not but used Bandizip set to Japanese, everything but the track names is the usual ‰Â‚ð‚¢‚½‚¾ mess from misread Japanese. The 台本 file name is also intact but not the contents.

Reactions: glare1more

Himiko-S

Oct 6, 2018
Teaching Feeling 3.0.22 Android update:

changes:

• Updated the last patch of the 02/02/2021 translation

note:

• Well, I would like to ask those who tested the apk a favor, comment, on which devices did the game run well and on which devices it did not, in order to work on optimizing the game.

snappshot

Nov 16, 2020
Save for 2.5.2 back here.

If it's parfait related and your playing the modded game there's a fix you need under it in the opening post. And you can get problems with the prepatched games as they're compressed as 7z files if you use WinRAR to extracted them.

My copy of the modded game is posted here as a zip, or you can make one with tfpatchguy's patch and mods.

The game can also act up if you have it over 1080p resolution.
thank you very much

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

Rizikia

Jan 20, 2021
Oh yeet, this one doesn't have the night shop yet

changes:

note:

• Well, I would like to ask those who tested the apk a favor, comment, on which devices did the game run well and on which devices it did not, in order to work on optimizing the game.

Works fine in android 10+

evoltion

Dec 3, 2018

changes:

note:

Works pretty well on my K20 pro, android 10 miui 12 disabled Miui optimization other than a few lag when scenes switch and when exit/enter menus

Prince Cumelot

Jul 24, 2019
An Android port? Holy shiet, noice!

Well, damn. Can't install the thing coz my storage is currently occupied :whistle: ... I think I'll pass for now.

Last edited:

The 1★ Dude

Jun 26, 2018
Hope we get some rape content soon. The current rape content leads to a bad end :( Every run is the same, be nice to her till she cure from illness, then you can do everything with her :(

• Angry
Reactions: Feletriu

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
Are there any other games from these guys that I can find? The search function on this forum has let me down.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Are there any other games from these guys that I can find? The search function on this forum has let me down.
They use a few different developer names look back here, and their IdolMaster dress up thing is on .

4.50 star(s) 107 Votes