VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
To each his own I say. Every guy that wants to get down with the shopkeeper is one less competing for the only heart that matters.

Metin :)

Feb 8, 2021
I want to buy all clothing at once, but the game is not letting me. :/
Is there a way to fix this?
Sleep - go to the store - buy as much as you can buy - and repeat.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
How can i understand if 70% language in this game are Japan or china idk
There's no completed translation patch for the 3.0.X version yet, it's why it isn't in the opening post yet. That talk feature isn't essential, but if you want to use it you'll need to wait a unknown amount of time or play 2.5.2 instead.

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
I did an edited MTL translation of most but not all of those buttons for my personal use. Not sure about the quality. Since I basically went with the logic of:
1. Do MTL via yandex
2. Compare the text and reply with what's in the manual for the 2.5 version.
- If I find an equivalent use that from the manual.
- If not turn the MTL into a something that sounds like something a human might say. And like the MTL was bad so I had to take a guess and rewrite a lot. But like it makes sense enough I think. I mean it works with the replies.

If anyone would be interested in that hot mess I could upload it somewhere.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Black screen and i pres "menu" → "skip" many times but nothing happen any solution?
With the old ports at least you'd have to tap the middles of the screen after I think. Those don't work on the new Android versions though, you need the ports from Himiko-S.
How can i access the file if it's private i keep request the file and waiting for 1 day and nothing change
File?

STLWCrows

Feb 3, 2021
Hey, so i clicked the download for the modded version and unzipped it, but there was no application in the files it was just 2 files name "data" and "node_modules." I have like zero experience with doing more technical stuff with computers since i've never really had the freedom to do what i want with one. Can somebody please help me download this game, (preferably the uncensored?)

STLWCrows

Feb 3, 2021
Can somebody please take me through the process of downloading the modded version of this? im so confused and i genuinely really wanna play this...:cry:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Can somebody please take me through the process of downloading the modded version of this?
Download the (with mod) version from the opening post, and the quick fix below you need to install. WinRAR might have problems extracting it, if you use it try shorting the files name or using .

Edit - Forgot the the fix needs a little fixing.

If you want a extra mod and lots of custom clothes make your own copy of the game with tfpatchguy's things. Download the untouched 2.5.2 from . And install the patch, mods and clothes from .

Last edited:

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
I don't remember if I ask this question, but does anyone know where the save folder is located on a Mac?

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Hello I wanted to play this game, but I am uncertain, is better the version with or without mods?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Hello I wanted to play this game, but I am uncertain, is better the version with or without mods?
The mods are listed here more info on some here. You can pretty much ignore any you don't like, but why wouldn't you want to boop Sylvie's nose. look above to avoid any extraction issues with the games in the opening post.

Reactions: zARRR
4.50 star(s) 113 Votes