VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes

WackoWoods

Aug 12, 2020
that modded version has been working fine for the most part, until after the first intimacy scene. when trying to repeat it by going to bed early, none of the actions seem to have any effect excep for strip. AM I misunderstanding how it works or is it a bug?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I had recently messed up 1 of my saves and I was wondering where I can find the saves...
All the individual saves are in the single TeechingFeeling_tyrano_data.sav file. I think you can load a save, then swap out that file to then save it to a different one.
is there a guide for 2.5? Cant find some of the final H scenes.
Translated memory guide back here.
...none of the actions seem to have any effect excep for strip.
Click the action then click the part of Sylvie to actually do it on, click on Sylvie again to repeat.
...but how do you unlock de finger sucking action?
It's a head pat variation, so I think it's either unlocked by repetition or intimacy. Keep head patting until you can stroke her cheek then next it'll be her lips.

Apr 28, 2020
k.

any other modders who have good taste wanna take a shot at an ntr mod?
perhaps it's easier to just find another game that suites your taste. since what you're asking would require a Modder to make a literal game from scratch from all the possible variables just to cater to one member asking for ntr that the rest of us don't want.

also insulting modders that disagree is determent for you in the long run should you ask them in the future.

Reactions: Fed and jackmag

BeatTheMeats

Nov 25, 2020
perhaps it's easier to just find another game that suites your taste. since what you're asking would require a Modder to make a literal game from scratch from all the possible variables just to cater to one member asking for ntr that the rest of us don't want.

also insulting modders that disagree is determent for you in the long run should you ask them in the future.
recommend me a loli game with ntr then if its so easy to "just play another game". I'm waiting.

• Angry
Reactions: Fed

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
Hey, I deleted a bunch of posts because this is why we can't have nice things.

A point: No one likes NTR derails but stop harassing the guy asking for a NTR mod. Also saying it would require remaking the game seems pretty :unsure: to me since you could theoretically just alter the text so that the guy having sex with the girl was a 3rd person being observed by the MC but what do I know? Anyways please go back to talking about head pats.

raingirth

Jul 5, 2018
What is a save editor? Is there a link to download it? Does it work with every version? the phone and the game?
You can go here:
Choose your save from PC or just drag the save to web. The next thing is find your desire values and edit.
For android it might a bit hard. You need Root for sure, and try to check where the game installed, the save should be there, but since it is Port version, Android save is hard, or even uneditable

Jul 22, 2017
All the individual saves are in the single TeechingFeeling_tyrano_data.sav file. I think you can load a save, then swap out that file to then save it to a different one.

Translated memory guide back here.

Click the action then click the part of Sylvie to actually do it on, click on Sylvie again to repeat.

It's a head pat variation, so I think it's either unlocked by repetition or intimacy. Keep head patting until you can stroke her cheek then next it'll be her lips.
i have looked through all of tyrano folder and i didn't see a save file only a save picture....
would you be able to show me where it's located?

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes