VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes

ngancun1

Jan 22, 2018
Quick update on translation. Translation is still about 80ish% done, we are curently working much slower cuz or text translator have to meet serval deadlines for his work. I still want to release TransFix on christmas or New Year( the New Year i will release no matter of percentage of translation if it will be finished then it will be TransFix X and if it wont be it will be TransFix preXlast)
Don't mean to be rude but is the translation dropped yet? Or did you decide you'd release when it's 100% completed.
I mean I don't mind waiting so...

Reactions: Loliver

galahad08

Oct 4, 2020
Im having trouble with my game, it seems like the game is having a hard time Loading TyranoScript. I have been playing the game with out any trouble and then that hapend out of no where.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...I have been playing the game with out any trouble and then that hapend out of no where.
It's usually from extraction errors, if you just downloaded a new copy from the opening post look back here. Otherwise did it get moved maybe so the file address got longer. If not maybe try the ready to play game from the link.

jjh76

Apr 11, 2018
What is your desktop resolution set to? This game has a history of problems if you try to play it in anything over 1080p

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I need to say something tho, what does change if she is in her yandere mode?
I didn't try it for very long but that readme explained some, and there's mention of Sylvie stalking you. Make sure it's actually on, nothing happens (no notification) if you don't have the stats for it. If you do and turns on you get a...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Feb 3, 2020
Someone that has a MAC or knows this for any other reason, what's the most recent version that works with MAC using Wine? I already have the folder with the versions of the game from 1.9.2 to 2.5.0, I just need to know what's the most recent version that works using Wine. Thanks in advance.

derek123123

Sep 8, 2019
Someone that has a MAC or knows this for any other reason, what's the most recent version that works with MAC using Wine? I already have the folder with the versions of the game from 1.9.2 to 2.5.0, I just need to know what's the most recent version that works using Wine. Thanks in advance.
I have mac, even the catalina version. I use wineskin to play 2.5.2 version. It may give a black/white screen error(stuck at tyranoscript loading) with sound problem (without music as well in my case)... I don't exactly remember what I did to solve the problem though. If you install it and game doesn't properly start, take a look at winecfg and change the windows version and/or video properties.

Feb 3, 2020
I have mac, even the catalina version. I use wineskin to play 2.5.2 version. It may give a black/white screen error(stuck at tyranoscript loading) with sound problem (without music as well in my case)... I don't exactly remember what I did to solve the problem though. If you install it and game doesn't properly start, take a look at winecfg and change the windows version and/or video properties.
I've Wine Stable, so it's different. The error is similar, blocked in a transparent screen with sound.

galahad08

Oct 4, 2020
It's usually from extraction errors, if you just downloaded a new copy from the opening post look back here. Otherwise did it get moved maybe so the file address got longer. If not maybe try the ready to play game from the link.
i tryed extracting the file to other location to shorten the address and it still dosent work. and so i redownload it, it works for the first time but when i exit the game and re enter it, it still showing the same error (fyi: im useing windows 8.1)

Last edited:

Himiko-S

Oct 6, 2018
Teaching Feeling 3.0.22: (ANDROID)

Well, first, I did not upload it before because I had not noticed that there was already another patch of the more advanced translation, I am always on the lookout for more updates to the translation of the game, but I had not checked the MEGA folder, Resien today I realize that another one had already been uploaded. LOL. Well with respect to the previous version that I uploaded before, that version was only a test to see if it worked from the port to android, so this version that I am uploading will be the one that I will be uploading and the one that they can update, without need to lose progress, but if there are people who have already played the previous version that I uploaded, and do not want to lose progress, they abani me to upload that apk.

- Added the latest translation patch of 12/17/2020.
- for Android 5.0 a 11

Download:
-

Last edited:

przemo10371

Modder
Feb 3, 2018
Don't mean to be rude but is the translation dropped yet? Or did you decide you'd release when it's 100% completed.
I mean I don't mind waiting so...
I am really sorry, but i have a finals in college now... and i really dont have much time. I still want to release it, but right now it is a mess and there isn't really much of a change in W.I.P. build.
Hope you all can wait a bit till my exams will be over...

P.S. I might have some more free time next week so i will try to at least release fully translated ui patch

Last edited:

Elyauris

Mar 28, 2019
Hello, i'm sorry for asking but how can i play/open this game? It's .apk file :(
so what do i need to download to play?

• Angry

Loliver

Mar 2, 2019
Hello, i'm sorry for asking but how can i play/open this game? It's .apk file :(
so what do i need to download to play?
APK means Android Package. It is for installation of an application on Android. If you want to play on PC, you have to download another file. You can find links to download it on the start of this thread.

Reactions: Elyauris

Elyauris

Mar 28, 2019
APK means Android Package. It is for installation of an application on Android. If you want to play on PC, you have to download another file. You can find links to download it on the start of this thread.
Oh... :(
Thank you for your answer
Version for PC is 2.5.2 with i already have, but i was thinking that there is already version 3.0.11 (or somethging like that) for pc as well.
And for apk. file 2-3 years ago i found some aplication that enable opening/playing .apk file on pc. But i forgot name :/
Thank you for your help and have a nice day/night :)

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Version for PC is 2.5.2 with i already have, but i was thinking that there is already version 3.0.11...
3.0.0 is kind of in the opening post, look in . The 3.0.22 update patch is also in there. But for the translation they used in that apk go to , check their instructions.

The first time you run 3.0.X the game has to unpack, don't have it inside to many folders. After that you can install the update patch (then that translation) from the main menu.

There's a few Android emulators for PC, I'm playing Azur Lane right now with Leapdroid.

Elyauris

Mar 28, 2019
3.0.0 is kind of in the opening post, look in przemo's MEGA folder. The 3.0.22 update patch is also in there. But for the translation they used in that apk go to , check their instructions.

The first time you run 3.0.X the game has to unpack, don't have it inside to many folders. After that you can install the update patch (then that translation) from the main menu.

There's a few Android emulators for PC, I'm playing Azur Lane right now with Leapdroid.
Thank you very much <3

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

danny g

Sep 15, 2020
When i use the modded version she keeps dying from sickness. i choose all of the options to treat her well and i never get the option to treat her with care when she gets sick. RIP back to the unmodded version.

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes